|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
01/2008 | Recent | 08: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sp | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 07: D | N | O | S | A | J | J | M | A | M | F | J | | 06: 12 | 11 | 10 | 09 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | Dec | Nov | | 2010 | 2009 |
Heat exchange January USPTO class listing 01/08Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 01/31/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Fan shroud for automotive applications: A heat exchange system and method for use with a combo-cooler heat exchanger as shown. In one embodiment, a combination of a heat exchanger module with a combo-cooler heat exchanger and a fan shroud is disclosed wherein the fan shroud covers approximately one-hundred percent of the condenser of the combo-cooler... Agent: Matthew R. Jenkins, Esq.
- Cooling device for construction machine: In a bulldozer, a radiator module is separated from an engine and is disposed on the rear of the bulldozer. Louver plates on the upper portion of a grill are installed so as to cover the outside of the radiator module and point in a substantially horizontal direction. Louver plates... Agent: Barnes & Thornburg LLP
- Heat dissipation device: A heat dissipation device includes a heat sink (10) and a blower (50) for generating an airflow to the heat sink. The blower includes a housing (60) and at least one plate (63a, 63b) extending outwardly from the housing. The housing forms a contacting surface (610, 620) abutting a side... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Method of varying the temperature of a tube bundle reactor: A method of varying the temperature of a tube bundle reactor for catalytic gas phase reactions upon start-up and shut-down, the tube bundle reactor comprising a major reactor portion which includes a bundle of vertically disposed reactor tubes, upper and lower tubesheets tightly connected to the upper and lower ends,... Agent: John H. Thomas, P.C.
- Electric motor with heat pipes: An electric motor including a motor portion, a cooling portion and a plurality of heat pipes. The motor portion includes a stator and a rotor that when energized with electric current causes the rotor to rotate. The motor portion comprises a motor frame that encloses the rotor and stator from... Agent: Polster, Lieder, Woodruff & Lucchesi
- Liquid cooling unit and heat exchanger therefor: A heat exchanger allows establishment of first and second flat spaces, namely parallel flat spaces along a reference. The heat exchanger is inserted in a closed circulating loop for coolant. The first and second flat spaces have a cross-section larger than that of a cylindrical duct of the closed circulating... Agent: Staas & Halsey LLP
- Air cooled heat exchanger with enhanced heat transfer coefficient fins: The heat exchanger includes a tube having axially spaced fins or a continuously spirally wound fin about the tube. One or more of the fins are dimpled, mechanically or molded, to provide concavities and projections on opposite sides of the fins or alternating concavities and projections on opposite side of... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye P.C.
- Heat transfer enhancing system and method for fabricating heat transfer device: A heat transfer device includes a plurality of heat transfer walls configured to separate a first fluid and a second fluid. A heat transfer enhancing system is provided to one or more heat transfer walls. The heat transfer enhancing system includes a plurality of micro turbulating particles bonded to the... Agent: General Electric Company Global Research
- Adsorption heat exchanger: An adsorption heat exchanger may comprise a stack of alternating adsorption layers and heat transfer layers. Separator plates may separate the adsorption layers from the heat transfer layers. The adsorption layer may include a first corrugated sheet positioned between and brazed to the adsorption zone facing side of two separator... Agent: Honeywell International Inc.
- Dual mode heat exchanger assembly: A dual mode heat exchanger has a first and second manifold with a plurality of flow tubes fluidly connecting the manifolds for passing refrigerant between the manifolds. The first manifold is divided into at least two chambers. The second manifold defines a single cavity but can form more than one... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger assembly: A heat exchanger assembly has a first manifold, a second manifold in spaced and substantially parallel relationship with the first manifold and a plurality of flow tubes fluidly connecting the manifolds for passing refrigerant between the manifolds. The first manifold includes a header and tank which are joined by their... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger assembly: A heat exchanger assembly includes a first manifold having a first manifold body with an outer wall defining a cavity and an inner partition wall integrally formed with the outer wall to define a distribution chamber disposed within the cavity. A second manifold defines a hollow cavity and is in... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger assembly: A heat exchanger assembly includes a first single-piece manifold and a second single-piece manifold spaced from and parallel to the first single-piece manifold. Each of the first and second single-piece manifolds has a tubular wall defining a flow path. A plurality of flow tubes extend in parallel between the first... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger assembly: A heat exchanger assembly includes a first and second manifold. Each of the manifolds includes a tubular wall and a pair of manifold ends spaced from each other defining a flow path. A plurality of flow tubes extend between the manifolds and are in fluid communication with the flow paths.... Agent: Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger, such as a condenser or a gas cooler for an air-conditioning system of a motor vehicle, has at least two fin/tube cores which have, on two opposite sides of the fin/tube cores, at least two collecting tubes which can have a flow connection to one another. The... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger having an active surface over which a fluid flows to affect an exchange of heat between the active surface and the fluid. In some embodiments, the active surface includes a logarithmic spiral wherein the radius of the logarithmic spiral measured at equiangular radii unfolds at a constant... Agent: Carr & Ferrell LLP
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger including a base plate portion with at least one heat generating component thermally connected thereto; at least one fin portion comprising a plurality of fins thermally connected to said base plate portion, arranged in parallel at a prescribed angle along a longitudinal direction of said base plate... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Tubular flapper valves: Disclosed is a bypass valve assembly for a fluid device, such as a heat exchanger having an inlet and an outlet. The assembly defines a bypass passage communicating with the inlet at one end. A tubular structure communicates with the outlet and has a bypass aperture in a sidewall thereof... Agent: Dykema Gossett PLLC01/24/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat dissipation device with heat pipes: A heat dissipation device is for contacting with a heat generating electronic device to remove heat from the electronic device. The heat dissipation device includes a base for thermally engaging with the electronic device and a plurality of fins arranged on a face of the base. A first heat pipe... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a fin unit (10) having a plurality of fins (20) parallel to each other. A flow channel (21) is formed between any of two neighboring fins for an airflow flowing therethough. Three protrusions (26, 27, 28) are arranged on each of the fins and each define... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a fin unit (10) and a heat pipe (40) for transferring heat from a heat-generating device to the fin unit. The fin unit includes a plurality of fins (20) parallel to each other. A flow channel (23) is defined between any of two neighboring fins for... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Active thermal insulation system utilizing phase change material and a cool air source: An active thermal insulation system is disclosed. The system utilizes a cool air source in conjunction with a phase change material and/or conventional insulation. In a controlled manner, the cool air source facilitates the transition of the phase change material from a substantially liquid state to a substantially solid state... Agent: Greenberg Traurig
- Heat exchange apparatus and ventilation system using the same: Disclosed is a heat exchange apparatus. The heat exchange apparatus comprises a first valve member rotating about a first rotational axis, a second valve member rotating about a second rotational axis, and a heat exchanging medium that is positioned on a gas stream path formed between the first valve member... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Apparatus for thawing frozen food items: An apparatus is disclosed for thawing a frozen food item, including a chamber dimensioned to receive the frozen food item, a heat exchanger operable to either heat air in the chamber or to cool the air in the chamber, a fan for creating a flow of the air within the... Agent: Carr LLP
- Valve for controlling a coolant flow for a heating element of a motor vehicle and system with at least one valve: The invention pertains to a valve for controlling a coolant flow to a heating element of a motor vehicle that features a first valve opening (2) that serves for supplying coolant to a heating element and can be closed by means of a first controllable closing element (3) and at... Agent: Leydig Voit & Mayer, Ltd
- Electromagnetic device with open, non-linear heat transfer system: Electromagnetic components are provided with a heat exchange mechanism. For example, a fluid-cooled electromagnetic field-functioning device, such as a motor, generator, transformer, solenoid or relay, comprises one or more electrical conductors. A monolithic body of phase change material substantially encapsulates the conductors or an inductor. At least one liquid-tight coolant... Agent: Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione Utah Office
- Case for a liquid submersion cooled electronic device: A portable, self-contained liquid submersion cooling system that is suitable for cooling a number of electronic devices, including cooling heat-generating components in computer systems and other systems that use electronic, heat-generating components. The electronic device includes a housing having an interior space, a dielectric cooling liquid in the interior space,... Agent: Hamre, Schumann, Mueller & Larson, P.C.
- Electronic component with heat transfer by boiling and condensation and method for producing same: The electronic component with heat transfer by boiling and condensation comprises heat exchange surfaces immersed in a heat conducting fluid constituted by the free ends of nanowires of a thermoelectric converter. An electrically insulating coating material with a low thermal conduction partially covers the nanowires above the heat conducting fluid.... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Cooling device: A cooling device comprises a cooling unit (10) through which a fluid to be cooled, in particular hydraulic oil, can flow, the unit having a housing (18) and at least one filter unit (12) for filtering the fluid. The housing (18) of the cooling unit (10) comprises at least one... Agent: Roylance, Abrams, Berdo & Goodman, L.L.P.
- Heat dissipation apparatus: A heat dissipation apparatus (10) for dissipating heat from a heat-generating electronic component includes a fin assembly (12) and a centrifugal blower (14). The fin assembly includes a plurality of laminar fins (121) thermally connecting with the heat-generating electronic component to absorb heat therefrom. The centrifugal blower provides an airflow... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Heat exchanger for an air heating device: The invention relates to a heat exchanger (10) for an air heating apparatus (12) for integration into a housing which guides air. The heat exchanger has a longitudinal axis, wherewith air can be forcibly caused to flow around the heat exchanger in a “main flow direction” which is essentially perpendicular... Agent: Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Heat exchanger with angled secondary fins extending from primary fins: A heat exchanger, method of fabrication and cooled electronics system employing the heat exchanger are provided. The heat exchanger, which in one embodiment cools air provided to heat generating components of a computer system, is disposed at an angle with respect to a direction of airflow. The heat exchanger includes... Agent: Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C.
- Helical coil-on-tube heat exchanger: A coil on tube heat exchanger is provided that uses multiple parallel helical coil tubes to limit liquid pressure losses while providing similar performance and production times to previous coil and tube designs. Two or more coil tubes are wrapped together around a center tube in a helical fashion, permitting... Agent: Fasken Martineau Dumoulin LLP
- Heat exchanger and ventilator having the same: A heat exchanger usable with a ventilator, the heat exchanger having an improved structure so that air passing through the heat exchanger may be prevented from leaking. The heat exchanger of the general inventive concept includes a heat-exchanging element having a plurality of liners stacked in a uniformly spaced state... Agent: Stanzione & Kim, LLP
- Structure for enhancing a heat exchange rate of an electric radiator: A relative distance between inner pipe walls of the oil loop is shortened, and a ratio of a long side to a short side of the loop is set to be greater than 6:1, which enables a flowing heat-transmission oil to easily break through a threshold Reynolds number to form... Agent: Troxell Law Off Ice PLLC
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes two header tanks and a plurality of heat exchange tubes. The header tanks each include an outside plate, an inside plate, and an intermediate plate. The outside plate has an outwardly bulging portion(s). The inside plate has a plurality of tube insertion holes. The intermediate plate... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a heat-conductive base comprising a top surface; and a plurality of combined fins extending up from the top surface of the heat-conductive base, every two adjacent fins being spaced from each other with a passage formed therebetween, and the passage having an air inlet at one... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Air-conditioning system, especially automotive air-conditioning system: The invention relates to an air-conditioning system (1), especially an automotive air-conditioning system, which comprises an air conduction housing (1) and components disposed therein, such as at least one heater (H; h) and one insert (E; F) for supplying and/or mixing the air. Said insert (E; F) and/or the air... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Method, device and system for controlling heating circuits: A heat control apparatus for a circuit includes: a heat detecting unit which acquires the heat generation condition of a semiconductor integrated circuit from an inspection image obtained by capturing an image of the semiconductor integrated circuit by an image capturing sensor; and a cooling control unit which controls a... Agent: Kaplan Gilman Gibson & Dernier L.L.P.01/17/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Heat dissipation apparatus: A heat dissipation apparatus (10) includes a centrifugal blower (14) defining an air outlet (148) therein; and a fin assembly (12) is disposed at the air outlet of the centrifugal blower. The fin assembly includes an arc portion (121) and a rectangular portion (122) extending from an end of the... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Heat sink: A heat sink includes a base, and a plurality of parallel fins extending up from the base. Every two adjacent fins are spaced from each other with a passage formed therebetween. The passage has an air inlet at one side of the heat sink and an air outlet at an... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Heat sink for electronic device: A heat sink includes a dissipating heat element and a thermal conducting element securely mounted on the dissipating heat element. The dissipating heat element has a base and a plurality of fins extending from the base. The base defines a cavity therein. The thermal conducting element has an inserting portion... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Heat-dissipating device for memory and method for manufacturing the same: A heat-dissipating device for a memory and a method for manufacturing the same are disclosed herein. A primary feature is to provide an integrally manufactured heat sink. The heat sink is made of a metal plate with a certain thickness. A plurality of protrusions is provided on one side of... Agent: Lin & Associates Intellectual Property, Inc.
- Composite heat-dissipating module: A composite heat-dissipating module includes a base, at least one fin unit, a stirring unit, and at least two horizontal air-feeding units. The base includes a top face, a bottom face, and a compartment. The bottom face is in contact with an object to be heat-dissipated. A heat-conducting liquid is... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Heat exchanger having integral elastic regions: The invention provides, among other things, a heat exchanger including a header, a number of tubes extending outwardly from the header, and an elastic sleeve supported between the header and one of the tubes to allow movement of the tube relative to the header in a direction substantially parallel to... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Apparatus and method for thermally controlled processing of microelectronic workpieces: Apparatus and method for thermally controlled processing of microelectronic workpieces with liquids. An apparatus in accordance with and embodiment of the invention includes a process vessel configured to carry a processing liquid, such as an electroless processing liquid. The vessel has a thermally transmissive wall for transferring heat to and/or... Agent: Perkins Coie LLP
- Method and apparatus for acquiring heat from multiple heat sources: The present invention relates to systems and methods for implementing a closed loop thermodynamic cycle utilizing a multi-component working fluid to acquire heat from two or more external heat source streams in an efficient manner utilizing countercurrent exchange. The liquid multi-component working stream is heated by a first external heat... Agent: Workman Nydegger
- Exhaust heat recovery device: An exhaust heat recovery device able to secure heat exchange performance even when tilted, provided with an evaporator exchanging heat between an exhaust gas and an evaporable and condensable working fluid sealed inside it and thereby evaporating the working fluid and a condenser exchanging heat between the working fluid evaporated... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Thermally conductive cover directly attached to heat producing component: One embodiment of the apparatus may have: thermally conductive cover coupled to the heat producing component via a single interface; and cooling liquid in direct contact with the thermally conductive cover. One embodiment of the method may have the steps of: coupling a thermally conductive cover to the component via... Agent: Hewlett Packard Company
- Heat dissipation apparatus: A heat dissipation apparatus (10) includes a heat-dissipating fan (14) and a fin assembly (12). The heat-dissipating fan includes a casing (141) and a plurality of blades (142) rotatably received in the casing. The casing defines an air outlet (148) through which an airflow generated by the blades flows. The... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Heat dissipation apparatus: A heat dissipation apparatus (10) includes a centrifugal blower (12) and a fin assembly (11) having a plurality of fins (111) disposed at an air outlet (129) of the centrifugal blower. The centrifugal blower includes a first tongue (130) distant from the fin assembly, and a second tongue (131) located... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Microchannel-type evaporator and system using the same: In an evaporator 1, space between two heat transfer plates 2 opposite to each other serves as a liquid path 3, and the outsides of the heat transfer plates 2 serve as a gas path 4. At the lower end of the liquid path 3, a liquid inlet, through which... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Dual flow heat exchanger header: An A-coil heat exchanger includes a header for receiving a heat transfer fluid after the fluid has passed through the interior of the heat exchanger. The header is comprised of a main body section and first and second tubular branches depending therefrom. The first tubular branch is in fluid communication... Agent: W. Kirk Mccord, Esq. Intellectual Property Counsel
- Exhaust gas heat exchanger: An exhaust gas heat exchanger has a tube which is made of a stainless steel and in which exhaust gas flows, and an inner fin which is made of a stainless steel and arranged in the tube to improve a heat exchange between the exhaust gas and cooling water. The... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Heat exchanger: The invention relates to a heat exchanger, particularly in tube bundle-type, panel-type or plate-type design. The heat exchanger has a housing inside of which a number of flow channels are formed for a primary flow and a secondary medium, and the housing has a sandwich design.... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Micro-cycle energy transfer systems and methods: A carrier supports property-transferring material and includes a first portion exposed to a first property and a second portion exposed to a second property. The first property is different from the second property causing the property-transferring material to develop micro-cyclic property transfer between the first and second properties. The first... Agent: Michael Winfield Goltry
- Method, apparatus and system for thermal management using power density feedback: A method and system are described for thermal management using power density feedback. The system may include one or more regions of the system, where the system includes one or more dies; and a thermal relationship coefficient to describe a thermal relationship between the one or more regions. In some... Agent: Intel Corporation C/o Intellevate, LLC01/10/2008 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Brazed aluminum radiator with pto section and method of making the same: A heat exchanger (10) is provided with a PTO section (12) passing through its core (14), with all of the components of the heat exchanger (10) being brazed together at the same time during assembly of the heat exchanger (10).... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Preventing burst-related hazards in microelectronic cooling systems: Devices and associated methods to prevent burst-related hazards by providing pressure relief in a microelectronic cooling system are generally described. In this regard, according to one example embodiment, a pump outlet line includes at least one pressure relief indentation to rupture along the indentation at a selected pressure to prevent... Agent: Intel Corporation C/o Intellevate, LLC
- Thermal relief mechanism for combination-type heat exchangers: A multi-fluid heat exchanger (10) is provided for transferring heat between a common fluid and a first fluid in one core section (22), and between the common fluid and a second fluid in another core section (28) of the heat exchanger (10). The core sections (22,28) are located in a... Agent: Wood, Phillips, Katz, Clark & Mortimer
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger that can prevent damage to joints of tubes and side plates at core plates and is easy to produce which has side plates enabling stable brazing of the tubes and fins with the side plates, that is, a heat exchanger provided with a plurality of tubes through... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Apparatus and method for the application of prescribed, predicted, and controlled contact pressure on wires: The mechanical behavior of wires subjected to axial loading and experiencing bending deformation is used to ensure effective control of the contact pressure in mechanical and/or heat removing devices, and similar structures and systems. An apparatus for taking advantage of the characteristics of wires in packaging of a device, such... Agent: Glenn Patent Group
- Vibration isolation system for synthetic jet devices: A thermal management system is provided herein. The system comprises a substrate (141), a synthetic jet ejector (103), and a vibration isolation element (107) adapted to releasably engage said synthetic jet ejector and said substrate.... Agent: Fortkort & Houston P.C.
- Heat pipe structure: An exhaust path 3 and a heated portion 5 such as an air duct of an internal combustion engine are connected to each other by a heat pipe 1. A heat pipe working fluid (water) vaporized by the heat of the exhaust gas in a heat receiving portion 1c of... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Series-parallel condensing system: A series-parallel condensing system comprised of an air-cooled condenser, a surface condenser, a circulating water system and a cooling tower, body of water, or other equivalent heat sink. The cooling tower, being an evaporative device, consumes water. In the simplest embodiment of the invention steam is condensed in a two-stage... Agent: Gordon & Rees LLP
- Multi-stage staggered radiator for high performance liquid cooling applications: A fluid-based cooling system including a multistage staggered radiator is configured to distribute a parallel airflow to each radiator in the multistage radiator. Each radiator is staggered so as to expose a total frontal area of the radiators to the parallel airflow in a minimized vertical space. Air ducts are... Agent: Haverstock & Owens LLP
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes an auxiliary heat exchanger, which has plate-shaped first fins and a plurality of first heat transfer tubes, and a main heat exchanger which has plate-shaped second fins and a plurality of second heat transfers tubes. A plurality of burrs are present at specified intervals on edges... Agent: Birch Stewart Kolasch & Birch
- Heat exchanger: The invention relates to a heat exchanger having a bundle of tubes, which can be inserted into a tubular housing. Exhaust gas can flow through the tubes. A coolant duct can be arranged between the tubes. The bundle of tubes can have at least one grid-like securing structure which supports... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Heat dissipation module: A heat dissipation module including a heat sink, a thermal medium, and a thermal medium cap is provided. The heat sink is suitable to be disposed on a heat source, and the heat sink has a plurality of grooves. The thermal medium is disposed on a surface of the heat... Agent: Jianq Chyun Intellectual Property OfficePrevious industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.74439 seconds