|Heat exchange patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 165 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
01/2007 | Recent | 08: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sp | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 07: D | N | O | S | A | J | J | M | A | M | F | J | | 06: 12 | 11 | 10 | 09 | 8 | 7 | 6 | 5 | 4 | Dec | Nov | | 2010 | 2009 |
Heat exchange January USPTO class patent listing 01/07Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 01/25/2007 > 14 patent applications in 12 patent subcategories.
- Temperature control unit in air-conditioning system: Object of this invention is to allow baffle plates with varying functions to be interchangeably mounted at a single air-conditioning system and to prevent an erroneously selected baffle plate from being mounted undetected. A unit case 3 includes a plurality of fastening structures 24 and 25 as required, each to... Agent: Rader Fishman & Grauer PLLC
- Heating system with heat transmission fluid distributed in finished floor boards: A floor heating system comprising: at least one modular floor heating element, including a top surface and an opposing bottom surface linked by a series of longitudinal ducts, the longitudinal ducts enabling connection with three-point connections and/or two-point connections for coupling each of the ducts to a delivery duct and... Agent: Modiano & Associati
- Counterflow heat exchanger: A countercurrent heat exchanger includes a pair of heat exchanger cores (1, 2) with multiple tubes (11, 21) and fins (12, 22) which are arranged alternatively and next to each other in its depth direction. One end sides of the tubes (11, 21) of the inflow-side heat exchanger core (1)... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Cold plate apparatus and method of fabrication thereof with a controlled heat transfer characteristic between a metallurgically bonded tube and heat sink for facilitating cooling of an electronics component: Cold plate apparatuses and methods of fabrication are provided for facilitating cooling of an electronics component. The fabrication approach includes: forming a tube with a first metal and having first and second ends with a heat transfer region disposed therebetween; positioning the heat transfer region of the tube within a... Agent: Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti P.C.
- Heat spreader: A flexible, self-contained active multi-phase heat spreader apparatus for cooling electronic components, the heat spreader having fluid sealed between two plates and a pumping mechanism to actuate multi-phase flow of the fluid. Thermal energy from an electronic component in contact with the heat spreader is dissipated from a core region... Agent: Anne Vachon Dougherty
- Heatsink with adapted backplate: A fluid-cooled heatsink and backplate, for example, for an electronic power module in an automotive application are provided, the backplate formed with a set of grooves, and the heatsink formed with a set of ribs corresponding to the set of grooves and extending into and affixed to the set of... Agent: Ostrolenk Faber Gerb & Soffen
- Heat exchanger: The invention relates to a heat exchanger (1), especially for motor vehicles, comprising a housing (2) and at least one pipe (3) disposed inside said housing (2). The heat exchanger is characterized in that structures (4) are provided in the area between the pipes (3) and the housing (2) and/or... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 500
- Normal-flow heat exchanger: A heat-exchanger (HX) (120) utilizing a working fluid and having a high heat flux transfer capacity. The HX comprises a core (130) having a heat transfer surface (128), a length and a width. Inlet manifolds (140) and outlet manifolds (142) located alternatingly across the width of the core extend the... Agent: Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Heat exchanger cooling fin: A heat exchanger cooling fin (401), for use in a fluid flow environment, comprising a fin plate (402) having a series of substantially mutually parallel louvres (403), each louvre (403) having a convex curved surface (404) facing in the opposite direction to each adjacent louvre (403), said series of louvres... Agent: Leydig Voit & Mayer, Ltd. (rockford Office)
- Sheet metal pipe geometry for minimum pressure drop in a heat exchanger: A heat exchanger joint between a pipe and a header wall defines an endless transition for conveying the heat exchange medium closely over a control surface of a radius or a chamfer between the interior surface and the pipe to reduce turbulence and pressure loss. The radiused or chamfered flow... Agent: Patrick M. Griffin Delphi Technologies, Inc.
- Thermal module and method for controlling heat-dissipation wind amount thereof: A thermal module and method for controlling heat-dissipation wind amount thereof is provided. The thermal module is figured in an electronic apparatus having a first heat source and a second heat source. The thermal module includes at least a first wind outlet, a second wind outlet and a first wind-amount... Agent: Rabin & Berdo, PC
- Energy management system for a hybrid-electric vehicle: A system for optimizing electrical power management in a vehicle. The system includes a HVAC device and a thermal storage device, both configured to provide heating and cooling to an occupant compartment of the vehicle. The system further includes a controller connected to an electrical storage device and an electrical... Agent: Visteon
- Air conditioning system having a terminal chest to provide optimal airflow: An air conditioning system having a terminal chest to provide an optimal airflow mainly includes a first adjustable baffle in a return air inlet of each terminal chest that is openable to a desired degree to regulate second time return air volume and a corresponding first time air intake volume... Agent: Bruce H. Troxell Suite 1404
- Apparatus for controlling cooling device and cooling system: A cooling device controller for controlling a cooling device is provided. The cooling device controller includes: a capacitor for supplying an output voltage through a first terminal; a first switch between a first input terminal and the first terminal of the capacitor; a predetermined reference voltage applied to the first... Agent: Sidley Austin Brown & Wood LLP01/18/2007 > 16 patent applications in 13 patent subcategories.
- Cogeneration system: A cogeneration system has an advantage that a cogeneration section is divided into a main unit and a sub unit, and an engine and a generator are included in the main unit, to thus enable the main unit and the sub unit to be installed at different locations, so that... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Method and device for cryocondensation: A method and device for cooling and/or purifying a process gas, in which the process gas is precooled in a precooler by indirect heat exchange with a second coolant stream, and then cooled in a deep-freeze unit in indirect heat exchange with a first coolant stream. The first process stream... Agent: Crowell & Moring LLP Intellectual Property Group
- Fixing device for a radiator: A fixing device for a radiator mainly provides a joining side extending outward from a lateral side of each of the elastic members thereof and has a plurality of locating parts in the elastic members. The joining side is inserted into two lower lateral sides of the radiator and locating... Agent: G. Link Co., Ltd.
- Grease protecting apparatus for heat sink: A grease protecting apparatus (10) includes a heat sink (12), and a grease cover (14). The heat sink includes a bottom surface (122) for contacting with a heat-generating component. A layer of thermal grease (16) is spread on the bottom surface of the heat sink. The grease cover is attached... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Heat radiating fin: The present invention provides a type of heat radiating fin, particularly one having multiple-face jutted snaps, said multiple-face jutted snaps are snapped to and pulled through matching snap holes provided on matching snap fold sides on the same heat-radiating fin, thereby to enhance high heat-radiating efficiency.... Agent: Pro-techtor International Services
- Liquid cooling jacket and liquid cooling device: A heat receiving jacket in a liquid cooling device for electronic equipment, for transferring a heat from a heating portion in the electronic equipment to liquid refrigerant, is composed of a fin piece having a base portion formed thereon with thin fins which rise up from one surface of the... Agent: Mattingly, Stanger, Malur & Brundidge, P.C.
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger comprises a core portion including a plurality of tubes with a heat medium flowing therein and fins coupled to the outer surface of the tubes for promoting heat exchange with the heat medium, a pair of header tanks extending in a direction perpendicular to the length or... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Heat exchanger: A heat exchanger includes a plurality of flat tubes stacked with each other, and a tank connected at an end of each tubes to communicate with the tubes. The tank includes a tube joint part having a plurality of tube inserting holes, and a plurality of ribs extending in a... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- High efficiency high turbulence heat exchanger: A heat exchange device comprises a housing defining first and second fluid passages therein separated by an interface therebetween, for directing first and second fluids therethrough, respectively, a means for creating turbulence in the second fluid while passing through the second fluid passage, and a means integrated with the interface... Agent: Ogilvy Renault LLP (pwc)
- Heat exchange module: A heat exchange module (1) includes a fan duct, an evaporator (22), a condenser (26) and an electric fan (50). The fan duct includes a lower portion (10) and an upper portion (30). The lower portion cooperates with the upper portion to define therebetween an air passage (90). The evaporator... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Heat dissipation device with heat pipe: A heat dissipation device includes a fin set, a sinuous heat pipe transferring heat to different parts of the fin set, and a base thermally contacting the heat pipe. The heat pipe has a middle U-shaped portion and two L-shaped portions at two sides of the U-shaped portion, respectively. The... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Heat transfer device: A heat transfer device includes a vapor chamber that houses a phase change material such as water. The heat transfer device may be selectively formed from a combination of polymeric and non-polymeric materials. In one embodiment, the vapor chamber is formed from a polymer layer surrounding a sealing layer formed... Agent: Edell, Shapiro & Finnan, LLC
- Heat exchangers with corrugated heat exchange elements of improved strength: A corrugated fin or turbulizer for a heat exchanger comprises a series of corrugations with parallel side walls. The side walls are provided with a series of parallel slits between which one-sided or two-sided louvers are defined. Each of the louvers has first and second edges extending along an adjacent... Agent: Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Plate type heat exchanger and method of manufacturing the same: A method for manufacturing a plate-type heat exchanger in which a heat medium is sealed in a hollow part of an airtight structure formed in the interior of a plate-like container, and the heat medium is moved by capillary force from a condensing part to an evaporating part in the... Agent: Flynn Thiel Boutell & Tanis, P.C.
- Heat exchanger: The invention relates to a novel heat exchanger with a plurality of basic heat exchanger bodies, comprising flat heat exchange tubes—connecting at least one supplying or distributing pipe and at least one discharging or collecting pipe to one another, able to be flowed through by a liquid and/or gaseous heat... Agent: Lerner Greenberg Stemer LLP
- Radiant heat pump device and method: The present method and device is for configuring the geometry of a surface to emit highly non-diffuse radiant energy. When a target surface is placed in a region where it is targeted by the emitting surface, there can be a net heat flow from the surface emitting the radiant energy... Agent: Macpherson Kwok Chen & Heid LLP01/11/2007 > 16 patent applications in 13 patent subcategories.
- Heat exchanger with internal baffle and an external bypass for the baffle: A shell and tube heat exchanger has at least one baffle to support the tubes within the casing of the heat exchanger, wherein the baffle intersects the inner casing wall along a substantial portion of the arc. The baffle has a bypass through which flows at least a portion of... Agent: Nawrocki, Rooney & Sivertson Suite 401, Broadway Place East
- Device for testing heat conduction performance of heat pipe: A device for testing heat conduction performance of a heat pipe is provided. In which the heat pipe to be tested includes an evaporating section and a condensing section. The device includes a block, a cooling device, a thermal interface material, a heating element for heating the block and a... Agent: PCe Industry, Inc. Att. Cheng-ju Chiang Jeffrey T. Knapp
- Flat type heat pipe: A flat type heat pipe (10) is disclosed which includes a metal casing (12) and a wick structure (16) arranged inside the metal casing. The metal casing has an evaporating section (123) and a condensing section (124). The wick structure extends from the evaporating section towards the condensing section of... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Loop-type heat exchange device: A loop-type heat exchange device (10) is disclosed, which includes an evaporator (20), a condenser (40), a vapor conduit (30) and a liquid conduit (50). The evaporator defines therein a chamber for containing a working fluid. The chamber is divided into an evaporating region and a micro-channel region. The working... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Loop-type heat exchange module: A loop-type heat exchange module (10) is disclosed, which includes an evaporator (11), a vapor conduit (12), a condenser (13), a liquid conduit (14), a cooling fan (16), a fastening seat (151) and a fan cover (152). The evaporator contains therein a working fluid. The working fluid evaporates into vapor... Agent: North America Intellectual Property Corporation
- Cooler for electronic equipment: [Means for Solving Problems] A cooling device includes first and second cooling panels (1, 2) wherein a passage (11, 21) is formed by bonding together a top heat radiation panel and a bottom heat radiation panel each having a groove therein, and a circulation pump (3) for circulating refrigerant within... Agent: Scully Scott Murphy & Presser, PC
- Heat sink structure: A heat sink has a first vent and a second vent. The heat sink includes at least a first heat-dissipating fin having a first wall positioned at the first vent.... Agent: Birch, Stewart, Kolasch & Birch, LLP
- Heat exchanger with plate projections: A plate heat exchanger including first and second sets of heat exchanger plates. The second set plates are alternately stacked with the first set plates to form flow channels therebetween. The first set plates have first projections protruding in one direction from the plane of the plates and second projections... Agent: Wood, Phillips, Katz, Clark & Mortimer
- Fluid passageway of defrost duct for vehicles: A fluid passageway of a defrost duct of a vehicle is constructed such that a front duct for defrosting a front glass is partitioned into a first front duct and a second front duct, and a side duct for defrosting side glasses is partitioned into a first side duct and... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C01/04/2007 > 16 patent applications in 13 patent subcategories.
Previous industry: Metal founding
Next industry: Wells
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Heat exchange patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Heat exchange patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Heat exchange patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.96837 seconds