|Fishing, trapping, and vermin destroying patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 043 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All |
Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Fishing, trapping, and vermin destroyingBelow are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/11/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
06/04/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
05/28/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Dynamic game decoy: An apparatus and method for attracting game animals such as a turkey. An asymmetric canopy is provided with the image of a game animal such as a turkey. The canopy is coupled to a shaft and a plurality of extensible rib assemblies. A runner provided along the shaft and coupled... Agent: D & S Hunts, LLC
- Fish strike indicating apparatus, system and method for use with an ice fishing tip-up: An apparatus, system and method for providing an indication or notification to a fishermen when a fish strikes an ice fishing tip-up is disclosed. The apparatus provides a wireless signal indicative of a fish strike. The system and method include and utilize an application operatively running on a mobile device... Agent:
- Fishing jig: An improved fishing jig with a front end having an opening to permit water to enter a hollow shaft running into a body of the jig. One or more side openings may permit water entering the hollow shaft through the opening in the front end to exit the hollow shaft... Agent:
- Fishing lure: A buoyant fishing lure is adapted to be drawn along the surface of water. The lure is in the shape of a rodent or other small creature and has a body coated with fur and a tail composed of a strip of fur. The lure has protruding concave shaped ears.... Agent:
- Attachment apparatus: An attachment apparatus which connects a first object to a second object. The attachment apparatus has a loop which allows the user to thread a second object through. The first object is held in place by the use of a barrier at the opposite end of the loop. The attachment... Agent:
- Modular fishing lure organization and storage container system: A fishing lure and leader may reside in a modular fishing lure organization and storage container receptacle characterized by a chamber having a pair of parallel spaced-apart planar sidewalls, a pair of parallel spaced-apart outwardly concave channel walls connecting the planar sidewalls, and a receptacle saddle connecting the sidewalls and... Agent:
- Mite propagation inhibition sheet: There is provided a mite propagation inhibiting sheet comprising a sheet layer, an adhesive layer, and an unwoven fabric layer wherein mites are allowed to invade from a surface of the unwoven fabric layer to which an adhesive is not adhered, thereby forming a colony and the mites are trapped... Agent:05/21/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Fishing gear with degradable component: Herein we describe fishing gear having a degradable component comprising a polyhydroxyalkanoate polymer, as well as methods for ensuring that such gear has reduced functionality after becoming derelict. Derelict fishing gear has a negative economic and ecological impact, and thus it is advantageous to use gear that will lose the... Agent:
- Fishing apparatus: The fishing apparatus (1) includes a body (20) and at either end of the body there is a first length (21a) and a second length (21b) of a line with hooks (23a, 23b) on respective ends. If a fish bites one of the hooks then the other hook is pulled... Agent:Previous industry: Firearms
Next industry: Fuel and related compositions
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Fishing, trapping, and vermin destroying patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Fishing, trapping, and vermin destroying patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Fishing, trapping, and vermin destroying patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.