|Electrical transmission or interconnection systems patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 307 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
03/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Electrical transmission or interconnection systems March listing by industry category 03/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 03/26/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Generator for gas turbine engine having main dc bus accessory ac bus: An aircraft electrical system includes a generator that supplies electrical AC power to a plurality of accessories associated with a gas turbine engine. The generator also supplies power to an aircraft DC bus in parallel to the supply to the accessory bus.... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds, P.C.
- Start-up control device for electric vehicle: The high voltage circuit is switched between a conductive state and a disconnected state by a main relay. When an electric vehicle start switch is operated by the driver, a signal from an accelerator pedal sensor is transmitted to a electric vehicle control unit (EVCU) serving as motor controlling means,... Agent: Mcginn Intellectual Property Law Group, PLLC
- Hybrid energy conversion system with realtime hybrid power display: A hybrid energy conversion system includes a first energy conversion device configured to store and generate electrical power and a second energy conversion device configured to generate electrical power. The hybrid energy conversion system further includes a hybrid power sensing device configured to monitor a hybrid power level and a... Agent: Adaptive Materials, Inc
- Power device and storage apparatus: One aspect of the embodiments utilizes a power adapter includes a main USB connector, an assist USB connector, a drive USB connector, and a power supply current combining circuit that combines a current from a power supply terminal of the main USB connector and a current from a power supply... Agent: Greer, Burns & Crain
- Power supply having an auxiliary power cell: A power supply having a plurality of selectively electrically connectable power cells configured to supply power to a load. The power supply comprises a plurality of power cells electrically connected in series and an auxiliary power cell electrically connected in parallel with one of said plurality of power cells. A... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz LLP
- Electrical power distribution system and method thereof: An auxiliary electrical power system for providing auxiliary power to an electrical power distribution system containing a plurality of loads and a plurality of primary power sources, wherein each of the primary power sources is electrically connected to one or more of the plurality of loads. In one embodiment, the... Agent: Downs Rachlin Martin PLLC
- Converter control unit: The disclosure relates to a converter control unit or power system stabilizing unit for counteracting oscillations in electric power systems that is equipped and employed to provide and processes information for system-wide monitoring, protection, control and metering. It comprises means for synchronized (e.g. via GPS or another absolute/global time reference)... Agent: Buchanan, Ingersoll & Rooney PC
- Power transmission control device, power transmitting device, non-contact power transmission system, and secondary coil positioning method: A power transmission control device used for a non-contact power transmission system includes a power-transmitting-side control circuit that controls power transmission to a power receiving device, and a harmonic detection circuit that detects a harmonic signal of a drive frequency of a primary coil. A resonant circuit (leakage inductance and... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Power transmission control device, power transmitting device, power receiving device, non-contact power transmission system, electronic instrument, secondary coil position detection method, and primary coil positioning method: A power transmission control device used for a non-contact power transmission system includes a power-transmitting-side control circuit that controls power transmission to a power receiving device, a calculation circuit that calculates the position of a secondary coil by performing given calculations, and an actuator control circuit that controls the operation... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Structure having a power transmitting device: A structure compliant with non-contact power transmission includes a placement member that includes a placement side, an electronic instrument including a non-contact power transmission power receiving device being placed on the placement side, a non-contact power transmission power transmitting device, and a position detection circuit that detects the positional relationship... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Transmitters and receivers for wireless energy transfer: Techniques for wireless power transmission. An antenna has a part that amplifies a flux to make the antenna have a larger effective size than its actual size.... Agent: Law Office Of Scott C Harris Inc
- Integrated half-bridge power circuit: A down converter includes an integrated circuit, which includes a control FET (CF) and a synchronous rectifier FET (SF). The control FET is a lateral double-diffused (LDMOS) FET, and the conductivity-type of the LDMOS FET and the conductivity-type of the substrate are of the same type.... Agent: Nxp, B.v. Nxp Intellectual Property Department
- Switching circuit apparatus having a series conduction path for servicing a load and switching method: A circuit for servicing a load connectable with a power supply is disclosed. The circuit includes a plurality of three-terminal switches and one control supply. The three-terminal switches define a series conduction path connectable between the power supply and the load. Each of the plurality of three terminal switches includes... Agent: Cantor Colburn, LLP
- Electromagnetic morphing apparatus for hot pluggable architected systems: In electronic devices with signal traces positioned between a ground layer and a voltage reference layer, systems and methods are provided for connecting a hot pluggable device to the electronic device in a manner that diminishes signal degradation due to parasitic effects. The first device has a second reference layer... Agent: The Brevetto Law Group, PLLC03/19/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Signalling interconnect: A connector assembly for supplying power and transmitting signals from a vehicle to a towed trailer or other towed equipment. The connector assembly comprises a trailer hitch having a cross tube extending horizontally behind the vehicle. The cross tube has a wall separating an inside cavity from an outside surface... Agent: Novak Druce And Quigg, LLP (thule)
- Method and apparatus for resistive power distribution: An electrical power distribution method and apparatus are disclosed, the apparatus comprising a first power distribution member section receiving electrical power from a power supply and a second high resistivity power distribution member section, electrically connected to the first section for supplying the electrical power to an electrical device in... Agent: G. Michael Roebuck, PC
- Power supply system, power cable distributor, power supply subrack and integrated equipment: A power supply system is provided, which includes a power supply subrack (PSS) and a power cable distributor (PCD). The PSS includes one or more power modules and a third connector (51), and the PCD is adapted to introduce one or more electrical signals from power input cables. The third... Agent: Marshall, Gerstein & Borun LLP
- Load drive circuit, delay circuit, and semiconductor device: A level shift 9, IGBT1, 2 and a AND element 10 are provided. An output DOUT is controlled to four states Hi/Lo/HiZ/artificial Hi by controlling input signals IN1, IN2, IN3, PULSE_IN. An element is protected from output short circuiting by transferring an output after a fixed time period to an... Agent: Miles & Stockbridge PC
- Green data center and virtual power plant: A power system for cooling backup computer storage facilities having eight independent levels of redundancy for the power supply to allow the storage facility to survive even extreme and debilitating events and having redundant communications. If power from the existing gas or electric grid is lost, a series of back-up... Agent: Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Uninterruptible power supply system and controlling method thereof: A controlling method of uninterruptible power supply system comprising a first UPS and a second UPS for continuously providing power to a load is disclosed. The controlling method includes the steps of (a) determining if the first UPS is normal; (b) providing power to the load via the first UPS... Agent: Kirton And Mcconkie
- Electric power supply system: In an electric power supply system, a plurality of batteries (405, 406) are connected in series by a switch group (402 to 404, 407 to 409), and a higher voltage and a lower voltage are output through a terminal and a VOL terminal, respectively, and are respectively converted in the... Agent: Nec Corporation Of America
- Power supply apparatus having switchable switching regulator and linear regulator: A control circuit is provided in which two power sources can be efficiently switched, for a power supply apparatus provided with a step down switching regulator and a linear regulator. A PWM controller generates a pulse width modulation signal with which a duty ratio is controlled so that output voltage... Agent: Cantor Colburn, LLP
- Antennas for wireless power applications: Receive and transmit antennas for wireless power. The antennas are formed to receive magnetic power and produce outputs of usable power based on the magnetic transmission. Antenna designs for mobile devices are disclosed... Agent: Law Office Of Scott C Harris Inc
- High efficiency and power transfer in wireless power magnetic resonators: Techniques for wireless power transmission at levels that induce high power transfer and/or high efficiency of coupling.... Agent: Law Office Of Scott C Harris Inc
- Maximizing power yield from wireless power magnetic resonators: Magneto mechanical systems used for wireless power reception. A miniature moving magnet is placed in an oscillating magnetic field. Movement of the magnet causes power to be generated.... Agent: Law Office Of Scott C Harris Inc
- Semiconductor device and method of controlling electrostatic actuator: A semiconductor device controls an electrostatic actuator having first and second electrodes. A voltage generation unit generates different types of voltages applied to the first and second electrodes. A control unit controls voltages generated by the voltage generation unit to be applied to the first and second electrodes. A capacitance... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, P.C.
- Worker safety management system: Means to Achieve the Task—Worker safety is managed by using safety management information stored in an ID tag. The safety management information includes a work area code indicating a work area permitted to the corresponding worker and a danger avoiding capability code indicating a danger avoiding capability of the worker.... Agent: Foley And Lardner LLP Suite 50003/12/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Electric power-feeding structure: An electric power-feeding structure for feeding electric power to a moving body which is driven to be raised or lowered, includes: an arm having a distal end connected to the moving body movably in a direction perpendicular to a raising or lowering direction of the moving body and a proximal... Agent: Sughrue-265550
- Electric power-feeding structure: An electric power-feeding structure for feeding electric power to a moving body which is driven to be raised or lowered, includes: an arm having a distal end connected to the moving body movably in a horizontal direction and a proximal end rotatably driven to swing, to thereby drive the raising... Agent: Sughrue-265550
- Green technology: green circuit and device designs of green chip: Green Design is to save the resource and energy for earth. Applying the recycling of energy concept to the electrical and electronic device and circuit, we can save many nuclear power plants to save the earth and human society. Comparing with today power amplifier PA has only 10% efficiency, the... Agent: Min Ming Tarng, Ph.d.
- Load driving apparatus: A load driving apparatus includes a transformer, a transformer driving circuit for supplying an alternate current signal to a primary side of the transformer, a load connected at a secondary side of the transformer, a dummy load connected at the secondary side of the transformer, a first switching device for... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Apparatus, circuit and method of wiring for supplying power: An apparatus includes a plurality of wirings, a first power supply to provide a first power to at least one of the wirings, the first power supply being connected to the at least one of the wirings, and a second power supply to provide a second power to at least... Agent: Mcginn Intellectual Property Law Group, PLLC
- Voltage supply device having a plurality of generators connected in parallel: A device for voltage supply includes a first generator and a second generator connected in parallel to it. A control unit is also provided, to which capacity utilization signals are made available by the first and the second generator. By an evaluation of the capacity utilization signals, the control unit... Agent: Kenyon & Kenyon LLP
- Power management systems with current sensors: A power management system includes a power management unit (PMU) and a current sensor. The PMU is operable for controlling a first power source and a second power source. The second power source is operable for being charged by the first power source via a charging path. The current sensor... Agent: Patent Prosecution O2mirco , Inc.
- On-chip power supply voltage regulation: An integrated circuit (100) is provided with power regulating circuitry (104) serving to actively regulate the voltage difference between a first power supply rail Vdd and a second power rail Vss being used to supply electrical power to processing circuitry (102). A voltage regulating capacitor Ca has one terminal connected... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- Two-source series inverter: Systems and methods are disclosed for a two-source series inverter. The systems and methods combine operation of a first voltage source and a second voltage source in series powering a novel voltage combining arrangement and a conventional inverter via a switch configuration to power a load. The switch configuration is... Agent: General Motors Corporation Legal Staff
- Power controlling integrated circuit cell: A power controlling integrated circuit cell is provided within an integrated circuit power grid to selectively couple an unswitched power supply input to a switched power supply output. The power controlling integrated circuit cell also includes a power control signal input and a power control signal output for supporting the... Agent: Nixon & Vanderhye, PC
- Power switch device: The invention provides a power switch device for electronic systems equipped having a power module. The power switch device includes a first switch for activating a first signal, a second switch for activating a second signal, a logic judging module for receiving the first and second signals for logic algorithm... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Low-voltage dips generator device: The invention relates to a device for generating low-voltage dips in an electrical power generator (2), particularly an aerogenerator, consisting of: a circuit which is disposed between the control cabinet (4) of the generator and the output transformer (3) to the network (30), comprising a transformer (31) and a plurality... Agent: Ladas & Parry LLP
- Electric power-feeding structure: An electric power-feeding structure for feeding electric power to a moving body which is driven to be raised or lowered, includes: an arm having a distal end connected to the moving body movably in a direction perpendicular to a raising or lowering direction of the moving body, and a proximal... Agent: Sughrue-26555003/05/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Power source for aircraft engine controller systems: An aircraft engine power distribution system for an aircraft engine controller, such as a FADEC, is provided where the power source is independent from the conventional airframe power system, without the need for a back-up battery. The aircraft engine power distribution system includes a magnetic generator operated by an aircraft... Agent: Bainwood Huang & Associates LLC
- Power supply circuit having power assigning elements between output branches: An power supply circuit includes at least one voltage converting circuit, a plurality of output branches, and a plurality of power assigning elements. The at least one voltage converting circuit is configured for converting a primary voltage signal to at least one alternating current (AC) voltage signal. Each of the... Agent: Wei Te Chung Foxconn International, Inc.
- Intelligent infrastructure power supply control system: Systems and methods for managing a power grid by controlling individual power outlets with respect to a premises. The outlets are each assigned a priority level and when management is necessary, the system operates to activate/deactivate the outlets by changing the priority level. The outlets then each respond according to... Agent: Fulbright & Jaworski L.l.p
- Portable generator interconnection device for traffic signal: When utility power has been lost at a controlled traffic intersection, an emergency interconnection circuit having no internal power of its own provides emergency electrical power to the traffic light controller by means of a portable generator. A maintenance technician can provide a portable generator and cord that plugs in... Agent: Feldmangale, P.A.
- Direct current stabilizing power source apparatus: A first primary winding N11 of a transformer 1 is connected with a commercial power source 30 via a transistor Q1, and a second primary winding N22 of the transformer 1 is connected with a backup battery 31 via a transistor Q2. An electric power on the second primary winding... Agent: Westerman, Hattori, Daniels & Adrian, LLP
- Power supply having redundant power: The present invention includes at least one power transformation device, a redundant power module to output a redundant power and an electric power distribution unit. The redundant power module includes at least an energy storage module. The power transformation device receives an input power and generates a transformed power. The... Agent: Joe Mckinney Muncy
- Long range low frequency resonator and materials: Transmission of power at low frequencies, e.g. less than 1 MHz. The power can be transmitted in various ways, using different structures included stranded wire such as Litz wire. The inductor can also use cores of ferrites for example. Passive repeaters can also be used.... Agent: Law Office Of Scott C Harris Inc
- Power receiving device and power transfer system: There is provided a power receiving device capable of receiving a carrier wave transmitted from a power transmitting device without contact and obtaining electric power from the received carrier wave, which includes a carrier receiving section at least including a communication antenna having predetermined inductance and not equipped with an... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Remote control of electrical loads: An electronic system controls one or more electrical loads, which are controlled in an “on/off” manner by a ultra low power controller that is isolated for a primary power circuit or derives its very low switch power from the ballast itself. The on/off control provides a near lossless control system.... Agent: Miles & Stockbridge PC
- Transfer switch: A system for use with an electrical distribution panel having a bonded neutral connection. In some embodiments, the system includes a generator having a first bonded neutral connection and a ground fault circuit interrupter. The system also includes a neutral bus that is connected to either the bonded neutral connection... Agent: Michael Best & Friedrich LLP
- Wall switch for lighting load management system for lighting systems having multiple power circuits: A wall switch is provided for an automatic lighting control system for a space equipped with multiple lamps for illuminating the space and multiple power circuits for supplying power to different groups of said lamps. The wall switch includes at least one sensor detecting conditions or events that indicate that... Agent: Schneider Electric / Square D Company Legal Dept. - I.p. Group (np)
- Source driver and method for restraining noise thereof: The present invention discloses a source driver and a method for restraining noise output by a source driver during power on/off of a power supply. The source driver includes a multiplexer, at least two channels and at least two output pads. The channels are connected to the output pads via... Agent: Lowe Hauptman Ham & Berner, LLP
- Load control module: A load control module suitable for an electrical equipments driven by an operation of a switch is disclosed. The load control module includes an energy storage unit, a signal transforming unit, a first control unit and a second control unit. The energy storage unit still outputs a reserved voltage for... Agent: Jianq Chyun Intellectual Property Office
- Circuit having emi and current leakage to ground control circuit: A resonant circuit includes a feedback path for a feedback signal extending from a load terminal to an input terminal so that a potential of the load substantially tracks a potential of the input terminals. A resonant circuit extends from a load to a line terminal so that a potential... Agent: Paul D. Durkee Daly, Crowley & Mofford, LLP
- Safety switching apparatus and method for safely switching an electrical load on and off: The invention relates to a safety switching apparatus and to a method for safely switching on and off an electrical load, in particular an automated installation. The apparatus comprises a first port for a first signaling element, a second port for a second signaling element, a first switching device coupled... Agent: Christopher M. Brock, Esq. Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.CPrevious industry: Wheel substitutes for land vehicles
Next industry: Electrical generator or motor structure
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Electrical transmission or interconnection systems patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Electrical transmission or interconnection systems patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Electrical transmission or interconnection systems patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.48833 seconds