|Dentistry patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 433 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
05/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Dentistry May archived by USPTO category 05/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 05/27/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Dental appliance with simulated teeth and method for making: The present invention relates to orthodontic positioning appliances that represent teeth in desired positions and related systems and methods. An appliance can include teeth receiving cavities shaped to receive and apply a resilient positioning force to a patient's teeth. An appliance can include an outer component having a surface representing... Agent: Townsend And Townsend And Crew, LLP (018563)
- Sequential sports guard: The present invention provides protective repositioning appliances, accommodating mouth guards, and covering guards that protect an orthodontic patient against impact-induced injuries, as well as related systems and methods. A protective appliance can include teeth receiving cavities shaped to receive and reposition a patient's teeth and can include an occlusal portion... Agent: Townsend And Townsend And Crew, LLP (018563)
- Ceramic orthodontic bracket with improved debonding characteristics: A ceramic bracket has mesial and distal sections that are initially spaced apart from each other by an elongated channel. The bracket is debonded from a patient's tooth at the conclusion of treatment by pivoting one or both of the mesial and distal sections in an arc about a reference... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Orthodontic apparatus and orthodontic member: An orthodontic apparatus includes an orthodontic bracket and an orthodontic member removably coupled thereto. The orthodontic member includes an engaging member configured to engage a tie wing of the bracket in non-contact relation with the archwire such that the member exerts no active forces on the archwire. A bumper extends... Agent: Wood, Herron & Evans, LLP
- Orthodontic retraction arch and spring: An orthodontic retraction arch (10) includes an arch section (12) and two distal spring sections (14). Distal ends of spring sections (14) have eyelets (16) for ligation to orthodontic implants (18). An orthodontic retraction spring (20) has first and second spring segments (22, 24) and structures to engage an archwire... Agent: Wood, Herron & Evans, LLP
- Dental bilatetal bite block: A sheet of material having a central body portion with attached wings capable of folding towards each other on either side. The wings of the bite block fold toward each other along fold lines adjacent the central body portion and provide a structure for biting down upon for propping the... Agent: Paul A. Fattibene Fattibene And Fattibene
- Bone modelling and guide device for preparing bone sites for implant surgery: A bone modelling and guide device comprises a one-piece cylindrical body arranged and defined by two adjacent and concentric cylindrical bearings, one external and the other internal. The external cylindrical bearing has at least two indexing features adjusting to complementary shapes formed on a band joined to a surgical guide.... Agent: Heslin Rothenberg Farley & Mesiti PC
- Dental delivery system: Disclosed herein is a dental delivery unit designed for handling one or several dental whips. Specifically exemplified herein is a dental delivery unit that includes a whip base, a whip arm that moves respective to the whip base and a locking mechanism that releasably locks the whip arm in a... Agent: Timothy H. Van Dyke Beusse Wolter Sanks Mora & Maire, P.A.
- Dental instrumentation unit: An instrumentation delivery unit which supports hand-held dental instruments. In one example first and second housing members form a sealed chamber. When the members are separated, access is permitted to the interior of the chamber, e.g., for maintenance purposes. A first portal suitable for connection to a vacuum line provides... Agent: Beusse Wolter Sanks Mora & Maire
- Method for production of tooth, and tooth produced by the method: Disclosed is a method for producing a tooth, which comprises the steps of: positioning a first cell mass substantially comprising either one of amniotic mesenchymal cells or epithelial cells, and a second cell mass substantially comprising the other one in the inside of a support carrier while keeping them in... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Captive thread dental implant apparatus: A captive thread dental implant apparatus including a removable support member having a first receptacle on one end and a first threaded shank portion on the other end, the removable support member having a non-threaded shank portion extending between the first threaded shank portion and the first receptacle; and an... Agent: Patton Boggs LLP
- Engageable abutment for a tooth: An engageable abutment, the structure of the engageable abutment is designed to have an engageable sleeve on a base; the engageable sleeve has three functions: 1. It is adapted to being formed thereover a contemporary tooth crown that can be used for waiting healing of gingiva. 2. It has the... Agent: Guice Patents PLLC
- System of compensatory slanted copings, converters and extenders and abutments of universal coupling over osseointegrated implants: The present invention refers to a system of prosthetic components consisting of Compensatory Slanted Copings and Abutments of Universal Coupling that function as a set of coupled parts that allow corrections of slants that vary between OQ and 60Q, of fixing osseointeg rated implants, including zygomatic fixations, and it provides... Agent: Alston & Bird LLP
- Alginate impression method for dental treatment: An alginate impression method for dental treatment is provided. The method comprises steps of: providing alginate in a squeezable pouch; providing water in a syringe; injecting the water into the squeezable pouch; closing the squeezable pouch; kneading the squeezable pouch so as to mix the alginate and the water inside;... Agent: Park Law Firm
- Kit for fixing a dental restoration material on a tooth substance: The subject matter of the invention is a kit for fixing a dental restoration material on a tooth substance, which material contains the following components: a. an electron donor compound; b. a first adhesive component which contains an oxidation agent as constituent of a polymerization initiator system and a polymerizable... Agent: Casimir Jones, S.c.
- Method of bonding pigmented polymeric coatings onto the surace of metallic orthodontic tools and appliances: This invention discloses a method of bonding FDA approved pigmented polymeric film forming coatings onto the surface of metallic orthodontic tools and appliances. In the preferred embodiment, stainless steel orthodontic brackets are coated with a functionalized coating that bonds to the metal surface and reacts with the molecules present at... Agent: Chernoff, Vilhauer, Mcclung & Stenzel, LLP
- Methods for disenfecting and removing smear layer from tooth surfaces: Methods for disinfecting and removing smear layer from prepared tooth surfaces are provided. The methods involve irrigating the tooth surface with a disinfectant solution containing doxycycline or tetracycline, a surfactant such as polysorbate, and organic acid such as citric acid. The methods can be used in various dental treatments including,... Agent: Dentsply International Inc05/20/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Intermaxillary fixation device and method of use: An apparatus and method for fixing a patient's jaw by using arcuate arch bars which are fastened to both the upper and lower teeth using a plurality of zip ties. The arch bars are provided with bores and zip ties are passed through these bores and fastened to the patient's... Agent: Lathrop & Gage LLP
- Device and method for in canal gutta-percha heating and condensation: A device and method of forming a gutta-percha tooth canal obturation. The device includes an amount of gutta-percha that is supported by a thermally conductive core. The core and the gutta-percha are both positioned within a root canal. In canal heating of the core heats the gutta-percha proximate an application... Agent: Boyle Fredrickson S.c.
- Toothbrush with water delivery and suction unit: A toothbrush includes: a hollow head portion defining a first fluid passage therein and having a bristle-mounting wall formed with a plurality of apertures in fluid communication with the first fluid passage; bristle bundles provided on the bristle-mounting wall, each of the bristle bundles being composed of a plurality of... Agent: Jacobson Holman PLLC
- Endodontic ozone apparatus: Endodontic ozone apparatus for the treatment of root canals includes the source of ozone, an aqueous medium, and a system for ozonating the aqueous medium. A syringe includes a needle insertable into the root canal and a plunger may be utilized for charging the syringe with ozonated aqueous medium. An... Agent: Walter A. Hackler, Ph.d. Patent Law Office
- Dental device and method for linking physical and digital data for diagnostic, treatment planning, patient education, communication, manufacturing, and data transfer purposes: A dental device and/or process include at least one scaled and shaped linking component to be supported by a dental model or an imaging template. The process includes scaling, aligning, and orienting data from different data acquisition sources with the scaled and shaped linking component, and combining the data from... Agent: Rader, Fishman & Grauer PLLC
- Ultrasonic periodontal device and method of using: System and methods of detecting and measuring periodontal disease comprising filling a periodontal pocket with a fluid capable of propagating sound waves, transmitting a sound wave into the periodontal pocket, sensing the return sound wave from the periodontal pocket, and determining the depth of the pocket by measuring the time... Agent: Patton Boggs LLP05/13/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method of treating residual caries: The present invention is a method of treating residual caries utilizing a matched laser and dye combination. After initial preparation and excavation of a caries site, a dye is flooded into the site which stains areas of residual caries. A laser with a complimentary wavelength is then used to ablate... Agent: Cao Group, Inc.
- Dental impression film, and a method of manufacturing the dental impression film: Attention has been focused on combining two types of dental impression materials of different qualities which has not been considered in conventional combined impression, and a dental impression film and a method of manufacturing the dental impression film are provided for making the two parts joinable. The dental impression film... Agent: Cheng Law Group, PLLC
- Retracting device: The present invention is related to devices utilized for retraction of the lips, tongue and oral cavity during dental procedures. In particular, the invention relates to a flexible or semi-flexible oral device used to comfortably and quickly retract the patient's lips to properly expose the patient's teeth and gums for... Agent: Discus Dental, LLC
- Endodontic instrument and instrument system: An endodontic file for use in root canal treatment has an elongated shank having a long axis with a proximal end connected to a handle adapted to be manipulated by hand or inserted into a rotary drive. The file also includes a working portion with a plurality of continuous uninterrupted... Agent: Ganz Law, P.C.
- Tooth root tip extractor and method: An extraction device and method for extracting some or all of a tooth from a patient, such as the root of the tooth, are disclosed. One embodiment of the device includes an extraction burr having helical structure with a positive slope transition portion, and in that manner is distinguishable from... Agent: Karl R Cannon
- Artificial tooth: The present invention provides artificial teeth of upper and lower jaws pairing between the cusp tips and pits, allowing to operate the arrangement easily by clarifying the three-dimensional positional relation of cusp tips and pits to contact with each other in occlusion and the contact region. In an artificial tooth... Agent: Capitol City Techlaw, PLLC
- Artificial dental prothesis, method for the production of an anchoring part: An artificial dental prosthesis includes a crown and an implant, the implant having an abutment portion and an anchoring portion, the anchoring portion having a region for receiving the abutment portion, and wherein the anchoring portion is connected to the abutment portion forming an external contact joint. The artificial dental... Agent: Panitch Schwarze Belisario & Nadel LLP
- Dental implant: An oral implant for mounting in a patient's maxilla or mandible is provided that includes an abutment and a fixture. The implants may be arranged in a system including two or more adjacent implants disposed in predetermined locations and bearing a predetermined locational relationship to each other.... Agent: John Steckler Schwab
- Dental abutment including fillet: Exemplary embodiments relate to a dental abutment and methods of forming the same. The abutment (19) may include a head portion (27) located at an upper end of the abutment and constructed to support a prosthetic tooth replacement and soft tissue adjacent the head portion, an anti-rotation feature (25) located... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Method and system for forming a dental prosthesis: A system and method for use in constructing a prosthesis/complete restoration that obtains a digital dentition model, such as a 3D geometric surface model or a 3D volumetric image model, processes the digital dentition model to form a virtual model, forms a virtual mold including a digital prosthesis and/or complete... Agent: Dickstein Shapiro LLP
- Method for production of mesenchymal cell, method for production of tooth, and mesenchymal cell for formation of tooth: The present invention provides a method for producing mesenchymal cells for production of mesenchymal cells for formation of a tooth, the method comprising: culturing totipotent stem cells in the presence of a differentiation inducer to produce a cell population after differentiation induction treatment, the cell population containing CD44-positive and CD29-positive... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC05/06/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Orthodontic implant structure: An orthodontic implant structure including: an upper structure body having an insertion hole; a pair of bolts each having a head thread portion, a hexagonal locking portion, an engaging ring, and an embedding thread portion; and a base plate in which are formed a first locking hole and a second... Agent: Nixon Peabody LLP
- Expansion screw for regulating teeth: An expansion screw for regulating teeth has two expansion-screw bodies, the spacing between which can be changed by means of a spindle, and has at least one guide pin which is aligned parallel to the spindle and engages in guide openings of the two expansion-screw bodies, the spindle having a... Agent: Leydig Voit & Mayer, Ltd
- Reversible auto-linked bracket of low profile with double lock: “REVERSIBLE AUTO-LINKED BRACKET OF LOW PROFILE WITH DOUBLE LOCK”, it consists of a bracket of single body with horizontal tube formed by two vertical fins with parallel channel, one in each fin, where is inserted the blade in the substantially “W” shape, whose shape combined with the manufacturing material propitiates... Agent: Mckee, Voorhees & Sease, P.L.C
- Light emitting device and driving device with a luminous diode: A light emitting device for a drive of medical instruments and/or hand pieces contains a carrier device consisting of at least one first layer and at least one second layer; and a luminous diode arranged on a surface of the carrier device pointing in a direction of light emission; the... Agent: Jacobson Holman PLLC
- Method and apparatus for bleaching teeth: A method and apparatus for whitening teeth which allow the user to undergo dental bleaching with the mouth closed and without protruding instruments, trays or electrical wires and the like. The apparatus includes a support structure and a dental whitening composition in contact with the support structure. A light source... Agent: Gifford, Krass, Sprinkle,anderson & Citkowski, P.c
- Reflecting-type optical inspection apparatus and related dental inspection system: A reflecting-type optical inspection apparatus is disclosed including: a holding portion configured for detachably holding an external device having a reflective surface; a connecting portion engaged with the holding portion; and a digital image sensing module engaged with the connecting portion for sensing light reflected from the reflective surface of... Agent: Patent Group 2n Jones Day
- Dental testing device for heat sensitivity: A device for testing a heat sensitivity in teeth, a heated cushion for a dental device for testing a heat sensitivity, and a method for testing a tooth for a heat sensitivity.... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz LLP
- Integrated dental care apparatus: The invention concerns an integrated dental care apparatus which comprises a patient chair and a dental care unit, which according to the invention are arranged to comprise means for mounting the dental care unit on a floor while the dental care unit and the patient chair are structurally connected by... Agent: Juan Carlos A. Marquez C/o Stites & Harbison PLLC
- Dental handpiece: A dental handpiece having an embossed non-slip grip positively wrapping about the periphery of the handpiece body at a predetermined location for gripping with the fingers.... Agent: Guice Patents PLLC
- Wireless dental handpiece: A wireless dental handpiece includes a handpiece body that houses a rechargeable battery and a charging loop, and a charging socket that provides a power supply to the charging loop to charge the rechargeable battery upon insertion of the rear end of the handpiece body into the charging socket so... Agent: Guice Patents PLLC
- Vibrational filling device for implanting tooth bone powder: A vibrational filling device for implanting tooth bone powder having a hand piece able to create vibration and adapted for holding by a hand, wherein an end of the hand piece is connected to a changeable bur, the bur takes advantage of the vibration created by the hand piece to... Agent: Guice Patents PLLC
- Drill for rapid dental implant: A drill for dental implant is disclosed to include a connection head configured for quick connection to a dental handpiece, a round bur, and a series of active drill body portions of different diameters connected between the connection head and the round bur, said active drill body portions in an... Agent: Guice Patents PLLC
- Conditioning agent and method for binding hardenable mixtures to moulded bodies made of filled high-temperature resistant plastics: The invention describes a conditioning medium, the use thereof in mediating in the adhesion of a hardenable mixture to a shaped article, and a method of pretreating the surfaces of shaped articles made of filler-containing high-temperature-resistant plastics for the purpose of better adhesion of hardenable mixtures to those shaped articles,... Agent: Licata & Tyrrell P.C.
- Implant, method for producing the implant, and use of the implant: An implant comprises titanium and has one or more surfaces which can be applied in or on a bone growth area. One or more of the surfaces are arranged with a depot for bone-growth-initiating or bone-growth-stimulating substance, in which the depot is formed by a pore arrangement in a relatively... Agent: Connolly Bove Lodge & Hutz LLP
- Dental implant system: The dental implant system includes implants having integral abutments therewith for the removable or fixed attachment of plural or single prosthetic teeth, as appropriate. The system for removable dental prostheses includes a metal housing permanently installed in the removable prosthesis, and a rubber retentive insert installed in the housing. The... Agent: Litman Law Offices, Ltd.
- Condensing skeletal implant that facilitate insertions: A dental implant that facilitates insertion includes a body having a coronal end and an apical end opposite the coronal end. An implant-prosthetic interface region is provided adjacent the coronal end. A tapered region is adjacent the apical end. A variable profile helical thread extends along the tapered region. The... Agent: Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP
- Dental abutment analog for implant-secured restoration: An abutment analog for fabricating an implant-based dental restoration includes an abutment base which is fixed within a patient's mouth in an angularly indexed fashion. After an impression is made, an implant analog will be attached to the abutment analog, and the combined abutment analog and implant analog will be... Agent: Jerome R. Drouillard
- Mesh plate for dental implant and dental implant structure having the same: Provided is a dental implant structure for recovering or improving function of a lost or damaged tooth. A mesh plate 1 for a dental implant with a plurality of holes 4 is loaded and fixed on an alveolar bone from which a tooth is lost. A barrier 9 for preventing... Agent: Saliwanchik Lloyd & Saliwanchik A Professional Association
- Method for producing a functional prosthesis: The invention relates to a method for producing a functional prosthesis as a provision for a jaw region, allowing for the procedural steps of taking a dental impression of the jaw region to be provided with the functional prosthesis, producing a preliminary structure and possibly testing the preliminary structure in... Agent: Dennison, Schultz & Macdonald
- Methods and systems for progressively treating and controlling oral periopathogens causing systemic inflammations: Methods and systems for treating and controlling oral periopathogens that have been found to be associated with systemic inflammation and/or disease in a periodontal pocket, inhibiting their entry into the host circulatory system, and decreasing the systemic effects. A bacterial community present in one or more oral treatment regions is... Agent: Polster, Lieder, Woodruff & Lucchesi, L.c.
- Article and method for controlling oral-originated systemic disease: Systems and methods for treating gingival tissue or oral biofilm includes applying to the gingival tissue (sulcus or periodontal pocket) a biofilm penetrating antimicrobial agent; removing the imbedded anaerobic bacteria from the gingival tissue following at least one applying of the antimicrobial agent to the gingival tissue; administering colloidal hydrogen... Agent: Polster, Lieder, Woodruff & Lucchesi, L.c.
- Method for fabricating an implanted dental restoration: A method for fabricating an implant-based dental restoration includes attaching an abutment analog to a dental implant contained in a patient's mouth in an angularly indexed fashion. After an impression is made, an implant analog will be attached to the abutment analog, which is contained within the impression, and the... Agent: Jerome R. DrouillardPrevious industry: Heating
Next industry: Education and demonstration
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Dentistry patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Dentistry patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Dentistry patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.11405 seconds