|Abrading patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 451 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
12/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Abrading December patent applications/inventions, industry category 12/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 12/27/2012 > 9 patent applications in 9 patent subcategories.
- Golf ball having an aerodynamic coating including micro surface roughness: A golf ball kit having an abrasive material adapted for imparting enhanced micro surface roughness to an exterior surface of a golf ball. The enhanced micro surface roughening affects the aerodynamic properties of the ball as compared to golf balls having the same set of construction specifications but without enhanced... Agent: Nike, Inc.
- Truing device of grinding machine: A truing device of a grinding machine includes: a truer that corrects a shape of a grinding wheel; a swivel table that supports the truer such that the truer is swivelable about a swivel axis Ac; detecting means for directly detecting a distance from a truing edge position of the... Agent: Jtekt Corporation
- Substrate processing method and substrate processing apparatus: According to one embodiment, a substrate processing method will be disclosed. The method includes attaching a substrate to be processed onto a supporting substrate via an adhesive layer, removing an outer peripheral edge portion of the substrate to be processed together with the adhesive sticking to the outer peripheral edge... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba
- Slurry, polishing liquid set, polishing liquid, method for polishing substrate, and substrate: (b) Producing absorbance of at least 1.000 for light with a wavelength of 290 nm in an aqueous dispersion with a content of the abrasive grains adjusted to 0.0065 mass %, and also producing light transmittance of at least 50%/cm for light with a wavelength of 500 nm in an... Agent:
- Slurry, polishing liquid set, polishing liquid, method for polishing substrate, and substrate: The polishing liquid according to the embodiment comprises abrasive grains, an additive and water, wherein the abrasive grains include a tetravalent metal element hydroxide, and produce a liquid phase with a nonvolatile content of 500 ppm or greater when an aqueous dispersion with a content of the abrasive grains adjusted... Agent:
- Double-side polishing apparatus: A double-side polishing apparatus including at least: upper and lower turn tables each having a polishing pad attached thereto; a carrier having a holding hole formed therein for holding a wafer between the upper and lower turn tables; a sensor for detecting a thickness of the wafer during polishing, the... Agent: Shin-etsu Handotai Co., Ltd.
- Polishing fixture: A polishing fixture includes a body, two fixing members and a pushing member. The body includes two opposite side walls and a main wall connecting the side walls. Each fixing member is slidably mounted on the corresponding side wall along a first direction. The pushing member is slidably mounted on... Agent: Shenzhen Futaihong Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Spinner wheel housing: The invention relates to a spinner gate housing (100) comprising an outer housing (10) consisting of at least one covering element (15), at least one bottom element (16), two front wall elements (11, 12) and two trapezoidal lateral wall elements (13, 14) which are arranged at a distance from each... Agent: Wheelabrator Group Gmbh12/20/2012 > 8 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories.
- Apparatus for chemical mechanical polishing: Embodiments of the invention generally relate to systems and methods to CMP substrates. The systems generally include a polishing system that has a polishing module and cleaning module. Each of the polishing module and the cleaning module can be partitioned into independently operable sections. Each section of the polishing module... Agent: Applied Materials, Inc.
- Slurry, polishing fluid set, polishing fluid, and substrate polishing method using same: The slurry of the invention comprises abrasive grains and water, wherein the abrasive grains include tetravalent cerium hydroxide particles and produce light transmittance of at least 50%/cm for light with a wavelength of 500 nm in an aqueous dispersion with the content of the abrasive grains adjusted to 1.0 mass... Agent:
- Method and apparatus for preparation of cylinder bore surfaces with a pulsed waterjet: An apparatus for and a method of prepping a surface of a cylinder bore using a pulsed waterjet entails generating a signal having a frequency f using a signal generator, applying the signal to generate a pulsed waterjet through an exit orifice of a nozzle having an exit orifice diameter... Agent: Sulzer Metco (us), Inc.
- Pad for chemical mechanical polishing and method of chemical mechanical polishing using same: A chemical mechanical polishing pad includes a polishing layer formed using a composition that includes a thermoplastic polyurethane, the polishing layer having a specific gravity of 1.15 to 1.30, and a durometer D hardness of 50 to 80.... Agent: Jsr Corporation
- Grinding device for machine based grinding of rotor blades for wind energy systems: Grinding device 1 for machine-based grinding of rotor blades 100 for wind energy systems, comprising at least one industrial robot 30 and a grinding unit 10, 50, 70 that is guided by the industrial robot 30, wherein the grinding unit 10, 50, 70 comprises a grinding means, 12, 52 and... Agent:
- Cordless drywall sander: One embodiment of an adjustable dry wall sander comprises a handle (40), a pole (11), a portable, rechargeable electric power source (50) powering a vibrating eccentrically weighted electric motor (21) and interchangeable sanding head (30).... Agent:
- Sandpaper with fibrous non-slip layer: A sheet of sandpaper includes a backing layer having opposed first and second major sides, an adhesive make coat on the second major side, abrasive particles at least partially embedded in the make coat, thereby defining an abrasive surface, and an exposed fibrous non-slip layer on the first major side.... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Sandpaper with laminated non-slip layer: A sheet of sandpaper includes a backing layer having opposed first and second major sides, an adhesive make coat on the second major side, abrasive particles at least partially embedded in the make coat, thereby defining an abrasive surface, and an exposed laminated non-slip layer on the first major side.... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company12/13/2012 > 10 patent applications in 9 patent subcategories.
- Method for interrupting the function of a cutting jet and device for carrying out the method: A method to interrupt the operation of a cutting jet exiting a cutting head having a nozzle is designed such that the cutting jet is laterally supplied with interfering means as needed following the nozzle exit which reduces the energy density of the cutting jet.... Agent: Inflotek B.v.
- Device for housing a substrate, and relative method: A device for supporting a substrate is provided. The device includes a base body having two or more layers of an insulating material, a substrate support surface formed by the upper layer of the insulating material, one or more cavities formed in a thickness of the base body, and one... Agent: Applied Materials, Inc.
- Device and method for measuring physical parameters of slurry and chemical mechanical polishing apparatus comprising the device: The present disclosure discloses a device for measuring physical parameters of a slurry used in a chemical mechanical polishing apparatus and measuring method using the same. The chemical mechanical polishing apparatus comprises a polishing head, a rotary table, a polishing platen and a polishing pad having a through-hole. The device... Agent:
- Method and an apparatus for treating at least one workpiece: Apparatus for treating a workpiece has first and second regions at least partially enclosed by a casing and in communication via a passage, and support means for a carrier holding the workpiece in the first region for treatment. Pressure difference between the regions forces the workpiece toward the carrier and... Agent: Sandvik Intellectual Property Ab
- Shot blast cabinet and track system: A blast cabinet, translation system, and process for use in blasting a surface of a part with abrasive particulate. The blast cabinet includes a basin for gathering abrasive particulate, a covering movable to enclose an opening over the basin, a frame supporting the basin, and a plurality of wheels for... Agent: Maxi-blast, Inc.
- Method and apparatus for conditioning a polishing pad: A method of conditioning a surface of a polishing pad is used for conditioning a polishing pad on a polishing table for polishing a thin film formed on a surface of a substrate. The conditioning method includes bringing a dresser into contact with the polishing pad, and conditioning the polishing... Agent:
- Polishing pads including phase-separated polymer blend and method of making and using the same: Polishing pads containing a phase-separated polymer blend, and methods of making and using such pads in a polishing process. In one exemplary embodiment, the polishing pads include a multiplicity of polishing elements integrally formed in a sheet. In another exemplary embodiment, the polishing elements are bonded to a support layer,... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Cmp polishing method, cmp polishing apparatus, and process for producing semiconductor device: When the remaining slurry and polishing residue are removed by cleaning with a cleaning liquid (preferably a cleaning liquid containing a surfactant), organic matter in the cleaning liquid containing a surfactant seeps into the interlayer insulating film 3. Therefore, the substrate is subsequently washed with an organic solvent or a... Agent:
- Skate sharpening squaring device and method of use: A skate squaring device includes a main frame having a slot to receive a skate blade. The main frame is designed to attach to a portion of a skate sharpening fixture such that calibration lines on the main frame are perpendicular to a centerline axis of a body of the... Agent:
- Backing plate unit for a rotary grinding machine: A backing plate unit for a rotary grinding machine, includes a backing plate with a front face for mounting a grinding disc and a back face opposite the front face, a drive shaft that can be attached to the tool adaptor of the rotary grinding machine, and a suction hood... Agent:12/06/2012 > 14 patent applications in 11 patent subcategories.
- Apparatus and method for grinding rotary blades: The present disclosure relates to apparatus for grinding rotary blades, in particular scythe-like blades or circular blades, in particular for machines for slicing food products. The apparatus includes at least one mount for a rotary blade to which the rotary blade can be attached and at least one grinding tool.... Agent: Weber Maschinenbau Gmbh Breidenbach
- Method and apparatus for monitoring a polishing surface of a polishing pad used in polishing apparatus: The present invention provides a method capable of monitoring the polishing surface of the polishing pad without removing the polishing pad from the polishing table. The method includes: conditioning the polishing surface of the polishing pad by causing a rotating dresser to oscillate on the polishing surface; measuring a height... Agent:
- Method and apparatus for jet-assisted drilling or cutting: An abrasive cutting or drilling system, apparatus and method, which includes an upstream supercritical fluid and/or liquid carrier fluid, abrasive particles, a nozzle and a gaseous or low-density supercritical fluid exhaust abrasive stream. The nozzle includes a throat section and, optionally, a converging inlet section, a divergent discharge section, and... Agent: The Curators Of The University Of Missouri
- Low-temperature methods for spontaneous material spalling: Method to (i) introduce additional control into a material spalling process, thus improving both the crack initiation and propagation, and (ii) increase the range of selectable spalling depths are provided. In one embodiment, the method includes providing a stressor layer on a surface of a base substrate at a first... Agent: International Business Machines Corporation
- Polishing pad: An object of the invention is to provide a polishing pad which has a polishing layer with a phase-separated structure and can provide high polishing rate and high planarization property and with which scratching can be suppressed. The polishing pad comprises the polishing layer. The polishing layer comprises a product... Agent: Toyo Tire & Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Method for dressing a tool: A method for dressing a tool of a gear grinding machine, including a workpiece holder and a tool holder, is provided. The tool holder, arranged on a machining head, is rotatable about a first axis of rotation, and is linearly movable via a first linear axis of movement, wherein a... Agent: Liebherr-verzahntechnik Gmbh
- Processing method for concave-convex gear: A relative movement trajectory of each convex tooth pin of a mating gear with respect to a concave-convex gear at the time when torque is transmitted between the mating gear and the concave-convex gear (nutation gear) may be expressed by a first linear axis, a second linear axis, a third... Agent: Jtekt Corporation
- Hand-powered polishing apparatus and kit for stainless steel sinks: A manual scratch repair kit is provided for manually repairing scratches in stainless steel sinks and includes a handgrip having an underside with hook and loop fasteners and a sandpaper element attachable to the handgrip, the sandpaper element having an example grit of 800. Two soft pads are provided for... Agent:
- Apparatus and a method of shaping an edge of an aerofoil: An apparatus for shaping an edge of an aerofoil, the apparatus having first and second brushes and each brush having a plurality of bristles. A first motor rotates the first brush about a first axis and a second motor rotates the second brush about a second axis. The axes are... Agent: Rolls-royce PLC
- Membrane assembly and carrier head having the membrane assembly: Provided is a membrane assembly of a carrier head in a chemical-mechanical polishing apparatus. The membrane assembly includes a main membrane and a circular ring. The main membrane has a wafer contacting surface in contact with a wafer while a chemical-mechanical polishing process is being performed. The circular ring is... Agent: K.c. Tech Co., Ltd.
- Retainer rings of chemical mechanical polishing apparatus and methods of manufacturing the same: A retainer ring of a chemical mechanical polishing apparatus includes a base portion having a ring shape, the base portion including a pressurizing surface and a combining surface opposite the pressurizing surface, slurry inflowing portions on the pressurizing surface of the base portion, the slurry inflowing portions having groove shapes,... Agent:
- Substrate holding apparatus, polishing apparatus, and polishing method: A substrate holding apparatus prevents a substrate from slipping out and allows the substrate to be polished stably. The substrate holding apparatus has a top ring body for holding and pressing a substrate against a polishing surface, and a retainer ring for pressing the polishing surface, the retainer ring being... Agent:
- Method for removing polishing byproducts and polishing device: A method for removing polishing byproducts and a polishing device are provided. The method includes mounting a positive electrode on the center of a polishing platen and a negative electrode on an edge of the polishing platen, applying a voltage between the positive electrode and the negative electrode after a... Agent: Semiconductor Manufacturing International (shanghai) Corporation
- Deburring device: A deburring device includes a barrel with a granulated polishing member filled therein. The barrel is configured by a case formed with an opening hole, and drop prevention member which is fixed to the case and prevents the polishing member from being dropped from the opening hole. A gap into... Agent:Previous industry: Foundation garments
Next industry: Butchering
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Abrading patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Abrading patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Abrading patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.12582 seconds