|Abrading patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 451 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
10/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Abrading October categorized by USPTO classification 10/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 10/25/2012 > 11 patent applications in 11 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Polishing pad wear detecting apparatus: A polishing pad wear detecting apparatus suitable for a chemical mechanical polishing (CMP) apparatus is provided. The polishing pad wear detecting apparatus includes an arm and a height detector. One end of the arm is fastened on the CMP apparatus. The height detector is disposed on the arm for detecting... Agent: Nanya Technology Corporation
- Apparatus and method for decoating solar modules: An apparatus for decoating a solar module includes a rotatable scraper, which is connected to a drive-shaft for driving in rotation and pressing with a pressure-force the scraper onto a surface of the solar module, wherein the rotatable scraper has prongs or teeth with side-faces and end-faces, and wherein the... Agent: Komax Holding Ag
- Diatomaceous earth-containing slurry composition and method for polishing organic polymer-based ophthalmic substrates using the same: The present invention provides a slurry composition and method for polishing organic polymer-based ophthalmic substrates. The slurry composition according to the invention includes an aqueous dispersion of particles of diatomaceous earth and, optionally, particles of abrasives selected from alumina, zirconia, silica, titania and combinations of the foregoing. Slurry compositions according... Agent: Ferro Corporation
- Measurement of pad thickness and control of conditioning: A conditioning process includes rotating a polishing pad about an axis of rotation, conditioning the polishing pad by sweeping an abrasive disk in a path across a surface of the polishing pad between an inner radial distance from the axis of rotation and an outer radial distance from the axis... Agent:
- Wafer pads for fixed-spindle floating-platen lapping: Three rotary wafer abrasive lapping spindles having attached wafers are mounted on the flat surface of a granite lapping machine base. A flexible raised island abrasive disk is attached to the annular abrading surface of an abrading platen that is rotated at high speeds to flat lap, or polish, the... Agent:
- Adjustable grinding platform and mounting assembly: A grinding platform with an axis of rotation that is on the plane of the abrasive when used with belt grinders and on the plane that is vertical and tangent to the curvature of the abrasive when used with wheel grinders; such grinder having an angle gauge and possibly a... Agent:
- Electric handheld tool having an adjustable safety guard: An electric handheld tool having a safety guard which is rotatably adjustably mounted thereto, and which further has a resilient latching means; a counter latching means borne by the electric handheld tool, and which cooperates with the latching means; and a stop means moveable between first and second portions and... Agent:
- Abrasive sharpener: A pocket abrasive sharpener having a housing formed with a pair of upper slots and a lower open compartment. A pair of abrasive ceramic stones is mounted in one of the slots to form a V-shaped sharpening edge. Each ceramic stone has at least one flat face to abut an... Agent:
- Ergonomic sanding block: A two-piece sanding block presents base and handle/grip components. The base presents a flat surface for extension of a strip of sandpaper or other abrasive material therealong. Prongs extending from the base pierce the ends of the strip. The prongs seat within the handle and cooperate with a post which... Agent: L.a.d. Global Enterprises, Inc.
- Grinding wheel assembly for facilitating attachment and detachment of a grinding tool: The present invention relates to a grinding wheel assembly usable in a polishing machine for finishing a surface or floor, and more particularly, to a grinding wheel assembly for facilitating attachment and detachment of a grinding tool, capable of preventing damage to the grinding tool caused by centrifugal and frictional... Agent: Sungsim Co., Ltd.
- Rotary grinding tool and its production method: An inexpensive rotary grinding tool with reduced noise level of the grinding is provided. The rotary grinding tool comprises a metal disk having a grinding surface on at least a part of its surface and a holder for supporting the metal disk. The grinding surface has hard grains having a... Agent: Nittetsu Anti-corrosion Co., Ltd10/18/2012 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Distance monitoring device: A distance monitoring device is provided. The device is suitable for a chemical mechanical polishing (CMP) apparatus. A polishing head of the CMP apparatus includes a frame and a membrane. The membrane is mounted on the frame, and a plurality of air bags is formed by the membrane and the... Agent: Nanya Technology Corporation
- Polishing method by blasting and nozzle structure for a blasting apparatus for use in the polishing method: In a polishing performed by imparting kinetic energy to abrasive using a compressed gas flow, horizontal cutting force is obtained while vertical cutting force acting on a surface of a workpiece is inhibited. A compressed gas containing no abrasive is ejected from an accelerated flow generation nozzle 10 toward a... Agent:
- Systems and methods for sharpening cutting blades: A method of sharpening blades of a hair cutting device includes providing a sharpening composition in substantially crystalline form, activating a hair cutting device, submerging a working end of the hair cutting device at least partially into the sharpening composition, and viewing the sharpening composition. Sharpening is complete when the... Agent: Clipp-aid, LLC
- Game ball surface treatment apparatus: A game ball surface treatment apparatus for abrading, cleaning or polishing game balls includes an outer housing having a base portion and a side wall portion, an inner housing arranged within the outer housing and having a bottom portion and a circumferential wall portion extending upwards from the bottom portion,... Agent:
- Honing apparatus: An improved structure of a honing apparatus includes a body, a suction unit, a control unit, a driving unit, a connecting unit and a upper cap, wherein a base is formed at circumference of the body and a trough is formed in the middle of the base, and a sliding... Agent: Jiin Haur Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Membrane: A membrane is suitable to be mounted on a polishing head of a chemical mechanical polishing apparatus and includes a main portion and an edge portion. The edge portion is located at an edge of the main portion, wherein a first included angle between the main portion and the edge... Agent: Nanya Technology Corporation
- Carrier head with shims: A carrier head includes a base, a substrate mounting surface, a retaining ring secured to the base, and a plurality of stacked shims located between the base and the retaining ring. The retaining ring has a bottom surface for contacting a polishing pad during polishing.... Agent:10/11/2012 > 6 patent applications in 5 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Gear cutting machine: The present disclosure relates to a gear cutting machine, having a workpiece mount and a first tool mount for a respective workpiece and tool. The first tool mount can be set into rotation about a first axis of rotation of the gear cutting machine and the workpiece mount can be... Agent: Liebherr-verzahntechnik Gmbh
- Grinding machine comprising two spindle sets: The invention relates to a grinding machine for grinding workpieces, in particular for the simultaneous grinding of two workpieces which are arranged in a tightly adjacent manner. The grinding machine comprises at least two first grinding spindles and at least two second grinding spindles which in each case have a... Agent:
- Method of making and apparatus having windowless polishing pad and protected fiber: A polishing system includes a polishing pad with an aperture that extends through all layers of the polishing pad and a light transmissive film positioned on top of a light-generating or light-guiding element of an optical monitoring system.... Agent:
- Apparatus for grinding a continuously cast workpiece: An apparatus for grinding a continuously cast slab having a longitudinal axis and a rectangular cross-sectional shape with two opposite wide faces and two opposite narrow faces apparatus has a frame, two transversely spaced grinders carried on the frame, and a holder having two transversely spaced grippers engageable with the... Agent:
- Electric abrasive sharpener: An electric abrasive sharpener for sharpening edges having pairs of interlocking abrasive wheels formed with opposite abrasive helical threads. Each end of the threads respectively has lead-in section and lead-out section having chamfer edge portion to eliminate kickback. The abrasive wheels of the sharpener is driven by a single phase... Agent:
- Rotary buffing pad: Provided is a flat-faced buffing pad that includes a plurality of apertures of variable size. The apertures are generally larger in the areas toward the center of the pad, while being generally smaller in the areas toward the periphery of the pad. Some embodiments further include apertures disposed along one... Agent:10/04/2012 > 16 patent applications in 10 patent subcategories. categorized by USPTO classification
- Eyeglass lens periphery processing apparatus: An eyeglass lens periphery processing apparatus for processing an eyeglass lens includes: a lens shuck shaft holding the eyeglass lens; a data input unit inputting target lens shape data and layout data of an optical center of the lens with respect to the target lens shape; left and right lens... Agent: Nidek Co., Ltd.
- Grinding machine and method for grinding and deburring: The present invention relates to a grinding machine for grinding a workpiece, in particular cams, with a grinding wheel having a profile with a grinding region running substantially parallel to the axis of rotation of the grinding wheel and at least one profile section which does not run parallel to... Agent:
- Method of making barrel-shaped worm-like tool: Provided is a method of making a barrel-shaped worm-like tool whereby a barrel-shaped worm-like tool capable of efficiently performing grinding without unequal wear can easily be made. The aforementioned method comprises making the barrel-shaped worm-like tool (12) by using a dressing gear (11) to dress the barrel-shaped worm-like tool (12),... Agent: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Tooth-profile management system for shaving-cutter grinding machine: A personal computer has correction coefficients (α) for tooth-profile error correction and correction coefficients (β) for meshing position correction which are set for each number of times a shaving cutter is sharpened, and for each cutter feature of the shaving cutter. Target tooth-profile data (Do), tooth-profile error data (ΔD) which... Agent: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Polishing method, manufacturing method of piezoelectric vibrating piece, piezoelectric vibrator, oscillator, electronic apparatus and radio-controlled timepiece: Provided is a polishing method which can enhance thickness accuracy of a wafer at the time of polishing the wafer. In a polishing method of a crystal wafer (tuning fork substrate) which is held on a carrier between an upper platen and a lower platen, an AT cut wafer for... Agent:
- Method of electrostatic deposition of particles, abrasive grain and articles: Presently described are methods of making an article via electrostatic deposition of particles, abrasive grains and articles, as well as a method of repairing a painted surface. The abrasive grain comprises a plurality of abrasive particles having a median primary particle size of less than 75 microns, and discrete hydrophobic... Agent:
- Polishing apparatus and polishing method: The polishing apparatus has a polishing unit capable of forming a right-angled cross section by polishing a peripheral portion of the substrate. The polishing unit includes a polishing head having a pressing member configured to press a polishing tape against the peripheral portion of the substrate from above, a tape... Agent:
- Polishing media, method for producing polishing media, and polishing method: A polishing media is formed of a sintered body in which a metal structure and a ceramic structure are intermingled with each other. The polishing media is preferably produced by molding a mixed powder of a metal powder and a ceramic powder by an injection molding method and sintering the... Agent: Seiko Epson Corporation
- Chemical mechanical polishing pad and methods of making and using same: A method of making shape memory chemical mechanical polishing pads is provided, wherein the shape memory chemical mechanical polishing pads comprise a polishing layer in a densified state. Also provided is a method for using the shape memory chemical mechanical polishing pads to polish substrates.... Agent: Rohm And Haas Electronic Materials Cmp Holdings, Inc.
- Cutting method of honeycomb dried body and honeycomb dried body cutting device: There is disclosed cutting means of a honeycomb dried body in which cracks are not easily generated in the honeycomb dried body, even when a grindstone continues to be used for a long period of time, a cutting speed is raised and a cutting object is a honeycomb dried body... Agent: Ngk Insulators, Ltd.
- Particle-delivery in abrasive-jet systems: Particle-delivery devices, abrasive jet systems, and associated devices, systems, and methods are disclosed herein. In certain aspects, the particle-delivery devices can include an elongated fluidizing chamber and a metering assembly. The metering assembly can include a particle flow path extending from the fluidizing chamber. The metering assembly can also include... Agent: Omax Corporation
- Systems and methods for fluidizing an abrasive material: Systems and methods for fluidizing an abrasive particulate material for an abrasive water jet are disclosed herein. In one embodiment, the abrasive material is delivered to a metering orifice in a distributor. Pressurized pulses of air can be directed around a circumference of the distributor to at least partially fluidize... Agent: Omax Corporation
- Machine for blasting abrasives: The object of the present invention is to provide a machine for blasting abrasives that has a simple structure and that solves the problem of abrasives falling when the door for the gateway for the work is opened or closed. The machine for blasting abrasives comprises a chamber 11 for... Agent: Sintokogio, Ltd.
- Power tool: In a power tool in which a disc-shaped tool is attached to a spindle that protrudes from a housing, a dust-collecting cover provided on the housing for covering the disc-shaped tool has a tool insertion opening. A rotation stopping tool that stops rotation of the spindle can be inserted into... Agent: Makita Corporation
- Flexible abrasive article and methods of making: Provided are abrasive articles having a plurality of elongated channels extending across its working surface and intersecting with each other. These channels provide hinge points that enhance flexibility of the article along two or more directions. Optionally, the abrasive article includes a flexible attachment layer, along with apertures that penetrate... Agent:
- Outer blade cutting wheel and making method: In an outer blade cutting wheel comprising an annular thin disc base of cemented carbide having an outer diameter of 80-200 mm, an inner diameter of 30-80 mm, and a thickness of 0.1-1.0 mm, and a blade section disposed on an outer periphery of the base, the blade section comprises... Agent: Shin-etsu Chemical Co., Ltd.Previous industry: Foundation garments
Next industry: Butchering
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Abrading patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Abrading patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Abrading patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.19577 seconds