|Abrading patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 451 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
01/2012 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Abrading January recently filed with US Patent Office 01/12Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 01/26/2012 > 10 patent applications in 8 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Chemical mechanical polishing apparatus: Disclosed herein is a chemical mechanical polishing apparatus. The apparatus comprises a carrier to hold a wafer and being capable of lifting, lowering and rotating, a polishing pad compressed onto the wafer through the lowering of the carrier to polish the wafer, a contact pressure sensor to detect contact pressure... Agent:
- Real-time monitoring of retaining ring thickness and lifetime: A method and apparatus for monitoring the condition of a surface of a retaining ring disposed on a carrier head in a polishing module is described. In one embodiment, a method for monitoring at least one surface of a retaining ring coupled to a carrier head is provided. The method... Agent: Applied Materials, Inc.
- Tracking spectrum features in two dimensions for endpoint detection: A method of polishing includes polishing a substrate, receiving an identification of a selected spectral feature to monitor during polishing, measuring a sequence of spectra of light reflected from the substrate while the substrate is being polished, determining a location value and an associated intensity value of the selected spectral... Agent:
- Grinding or polishing apparatus and method for operating it: A grinding or polishing apparatus and method for grinding or polishing at least one workpiece, in particular having a ferromagnetic property, by way of barrel finishing, having at least one pot-like treatment container, mounted so as to be able to oscillate, for receiving one or more workpieces and grinding or... Agent:
- Substrate holder to reduce substrate edge stress during chemical mechanical polishing: Embodiments of the present invention generally relate to methods for chemical mechanical polishing a substrate. The methods generally include coupling a first substrate to be polished to a dummy substrate, and removing a portion of the backside of the first substrate to reduce the thickness of the first substrate. The... Agent: Applied Materials, Inc.
- Synthetic quartz glass substrate polishing slurry and manufacture of synthetic quartz glass substrate using the same: A polishing slurry comprising a collagen derivative and a colloidal solution is effective for polishing of synthetic quartz glass substrates. It prevents formation of defects having a size that can be detected by a high-sensitivity flaw detector.... Agent:
- Systems for abrasive jet piercing and associated methods: Various embodiments of abrasive jet cutting systems are disclosed herein. In one embodiment, an abrasive jet system includes a cutting head configured to receive abrasives and pressurized fluid to form an abrasive jet. The system also includes an abrasive source configured to store abrasives that are supplied to the cutting... Agent: Omax Corporation
- Method of manufacturing glass substrate for magnetic disk, method of manufacturing magnetic disk, and polishing apparatus of glass substrate for magnetic disk: A method of manufacturing a glass substrate for a magnetic disk having polishing accuracy on an inner circumferential end face of the substrate, and reduced thermal asperities. An inner circumferential end face of a cylindrical polishing object 12, comprising a plurality of stacked glass substrates 20, is polished. A plurality... Agent: Hoya Corporation
- Cylindrical grinding and polishing device: A cylindrical grinding and polishing device includes a main body defining a cavity, a polishing device, a cylindrical grinding device, a support device. The polishing device is received in the cavity, and includes a number of polishing wheels positioned along a first direction. The cylindrical grinding device is received in... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Glass-plate working apparatus: A glass-plate working apparatus (1) includes a grinding means (7) for grinding a peripheral edge (6) of a glass plate (2); and a grinding supporting means (9) for supporting the glass plate (2) whose peripheral edge (6) is to be ground by the grinding means (7), wherein the grinding supporting... Agent: Bando Kiko Co., Ltd.01/19/2012 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Active coolant flow control for machining processes: A method for operating a machining tool, comprising: setting a flow rate and a pressure of a flow of coolant to a flow rate target and a pressure target, respectively, the coolant flow being provided to the machining tool; machining a work-piece using the machining tool; measuring the flow rate... Agent:
- Methods and systems for marring fiber optic substrates: A method of marring a fiber optic substrate by directing a water jet abrasive slurry at the substrate while causing relative movement between an elongate support for the substrate and the water jet abrasive slurry to produce a marring pattern on the substrate. The pressure of the water jet abrasive... Agent:
- Cathodically-protected pad conditioner and method of use: A cathodically-protected pad conditioner for chemical mechanical planarization includes: an abrasive member including a metallic substrate, a support carrier, and an anode affixed to the peripheral edge of the support carrier. A cathodic protection circuit is configured to provide a cathodic protection current from the anode to the abrasive member... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Knife sharpener: An electric sharpener includes a body having a reception area for receiving a driving device, and a sharpening area in which a gear set is located which is connected with the driving device. A shaft is located in the sharpening area and connected to the gear set. A rough sharpening... Agent:
- Glass manufacturing device: A glass manufacturing device includes a working container, a loading device, a sand blower, a shielding device, and a supporting device. The loading device is received in the working container and configured for loading a glass substrate in place. The sand blower is arranged opposite to the loading device and... Agent: Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd.
- Wet abrasive blasting system and method: Wet abrasive blasting systems are described that have a slurry piping system and a gas piping system that have pipes and other piping components, such as valves and regulators, that have a more consistent internal cross-sectional area than conventional wet abrasive blasting systems. The more consistent flow area provides astonishing... Agent:
- Apparatus for supplying constant amount of abrasive: An apparatus for supplying a constant amount of abrasive which can supply even dry ice particles, ice particles, or the like as abrasive in a constant amount is provided. In order to take out abrasive contained in measuring holes 21 of a rotating disc 20, an abrasive mixing section 40... Agent: Fuji Manufacturing Co., Ltd.01/12/2012 > 10 patent applications in 9 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Closed-loop control of cmp slurry flow: Embodiments of the present invention generally relate to methods for chemical mechanical polishing a substrate. The methods generally include measuring the thickness of a polishing pad having grooves or other slurry transport features on a polishing surface. Once the depth of the grooves on the polishing surface is determined, a... Agent: Applied Materials, Inc.
- Method for the machining of gear teeth, work piece with gear teeth, and machine tool: Method for the machining of gear teeth whose tooth flanks deviate from their specified geometry by a machining allowance, wherein the machining allowance is removed through an infeed of at least two infeed steps, each of which is followed by a machining pass with a profiling tool that rotates about... Agent: Gleason-pfauter Maschinenfabrik Gmbh
- Polishing end point detection method, polishing end point detection apparatus, and polishing apparatus: A polishing end point detection method is to detect a polishing end point of a workpiece having a multilayer structure. The method is performed by emitting a first light and a second light to a surface of the workpiece at a first angle of incidence and a second angle of... Agent:
- Smear-free nonwoven composite abrasives: A surface-treating article includes an organic matrix substantially engulfed by a binder that includes a reaction product of a blocked polyurethane prepolymer and a mixture of aromatic amines. The aromatic amines include polymethylene polyaniline having a functionality equal to or greater than 4.... Agent: Saint-gobain Abrasives, Inc.
- Camshaft-grinding machine: An apparatus for grinding a cam having an outer surface with outwardly convex and outwardly concave portions has a frame and a main drive on the frame for holding the cam and rotating it about a main axis. A pair of drive motors having respective output axes generally diametrally flank... Agent:
- Work feeder for roller end face working machine, roller end face working machine and rollers for roller bearing: Provided are a workpiece feeder for roller end face processing which is capable of feeding a roller to a roller end face processing machine in a stable posture, a roller end face processing machine which is capable of stably and highly accurately processing both end faces of the roller fed... Agent: Ntn Corporation
- Portable drill bit sharpener: A hand held, portable drill bit sharpener is provided which may be powered by a standard commercially available electrical power tool. The power tool may be used to actuate the drill bit sharpener by arranging the drive shaft of the sharpener into the power tool chuck. This drive shaft is... Agent: Western New England University
- Edge finishing apparatus: An edge finishing apparatus includes a surface, a fluid delivery device configured to deliver at least one magnetorheological polishing fluid (MPF) ribbon to the at least one well, at least one magnet placed adjacent to the surface to selectively apply a magnetic field in a vicinity of the surface, and... Agent:
- Soft polishing pad for polishing a semiconductor substrate: Soft polishing pads for polishing semiconductor substrates are described. A soft polishing pad includes a molded homogeneous polishing body having a thermoset, closed cell polyurethane material with a hardness approximately in the range of 20 Shore D to 45 Shore D.... Agent:
- Lapping a workpiece: An apparatus and associated method for constructing an abrading tool having a desired surface texture for a lapping surface of the tool. The abrading tool has a platen defining an external surface and a cavity intersecting the external surface. An adhesive is disposed in the cavity. An abrasive member is... Agent: Seagate Technology LLC01/05/2012 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories. recently filed with US Patent Office
- Apparatus and method for refinishing a surface in-situ: A rotary grinding system includes a support frame and a grinding assembly coupled to the support frame for longitudinal movement, with respect to a workpiece attached to the support frame. A radial arm is suspended below the grinding assembly and rotated in a plane parallel to the workpiece. A grinding... Agent: Artisan Industries Inc.
- Composition for advanced node front-and back-end of line chemical mechanical polishing: The present disclosure is directed to a highly dilutable chemical mechanical polishing concentrate comprising an abrasive, an acid, a stabilizer, and water with a point-of-use pH ranging from 2.2-3.5 for planarizing current and next generation semiconductor integrated circuit FEOL/BEOL substrates.... Agent: Planar Solutions, LLC
- Method for manufacturing a droplet discharge head: In the method for manufacturing a droplet discharge head, a mold 100, including a convexity portion having convexities which have the substantially same shape as a liquid chamber including pressure chambers 21 and nozzle sections 21b, is prepared. A slurry SL is filled into the mold 100, and the mold... Agent: Ngk Insulators, Ltd.
- Method of regenerating a polishing pad using a polishing pad sub plate: A method for use of a polishing pad sub plate that is able, while maintaining the fixing strength of the polishing pad to the rotation table, to make possible the easy removal of the polishing pad from the rotation table, and in particular, by preventing injury to the polishing pad... Agent: Toho Engineering
- Method and apparatus for grinding a workpiece surface of rotation: A workpiece having a planar face the workpiece is rotated about a workpiece axis substantially perpendicular to the planar workpiece face, and a grinding disk centered on a disk axis is rotated about the disk axis. The disk has an annular planar disk face perpendicular to and centered on the... Agent:
- Sander: A sander has two abrasive-supporting base parts mounted to an oscillating drive mechanism. The base parts may support a sandpaper sheet, or the like, and are connected to one another in a manner allowing ready reconfiguration for different applications. One of the base parts is connected by a pivoting coupling... Agent:
- Device for the cleaning and care of shaving devices: A device 1 serves for the cleaning and care of mechanical shaving devices 6 having a blade 7 arranged in a head part 9 and a handle 8. The device 1 has two or three processing stations 3, 4, 5 for receiving the head parts 9 of the shaving devices... Agent:Previous industry: Foundation garments
Next industry: Butchering
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Abrading patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Abrading patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Abrading patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.10419 seconds