|Abrading patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 451 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
06/2010 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Abrading June invention type 06/10Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/24/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Apparatus and method: Apparatus comprising a tool (2) for forming an aspherical surface on a material (14), and a support for supporting the material (12) for rotation about an axis, the arrangement being such that the tool (2) is restricted to movement with respect to the material (14) in two substantially linear axes... Agent: William D. Hall
- Method of observing pattern evolution using variance and fourier transform spectra of friction forces in cmp: A method of determining pattern evolution of a semiconductor wafer during chemical mechanical polishing prior to polishing end point by determining the periodic change in the variance and FT or FFT frequency spectra of shear force and change in variance and FT or FFT frequency spectra of COF, shear force... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Bonded abrasive article and method of use: An abrasive tool including a bonded abrasive article including a bond material comprising a metal or metal alloy, abrasive grains contained within the bond material, and a reaction agent dispersed within the bond material, wherein the reaction agent chemically reacting with a surface of the workpiece during abrasion to form... Agent: Larson Newman & Abel, LLP
- Rigid or flexible, macro-porous abrasive article: A macro-porous abrasive article includes a spun lace substrate having a macro-porous structure and a coating. The coating is made of a resin binder and abrasive aggregates. The abrasive aggregates are formed from a composition of abrasive grit particles and a nanoparticle binder. The coating is at least partially embedded... Agent: Hamilton, Brook, Smith & Reynolds, P.C.
- Method of glass surface fine processing: The present invention relates to a method of glass surface fine processing for forming a convex portion on a surface of a glass containing alkali-metal oxides, the method including: a step of coating a surface of a first region adjacent to a surface of a second region which is to... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Polishing device with potary joint: A polishing device for polishing optical lenses having a tiltable base part for directly or indirectly receiving a polishing plate, which base part is connected to a polishing spindle having an axis of rotation D in order to be rotationally driven, wherein a rotary joint for supplying a polishing agent... Agent: Hudak, Shunk & Farine, Co., L.p.a.
- High-rate polishing method: The invention provides a method for polishing at least one of a magnetic, optical and semiconductor substrate in the presence of a polishing medium with a polishing pad. The substrate is fixed within a carrier fixture having a channel-free surface. The method comprises securing the substrate in the carrier fixture... Agent: Rohm And Haas Electronic Materials Cmp Holdings, Inc.
- Honing tool having enhanced wear resistance properties: A honing tool for honing holes in workpieces, having an abrasive portion including a first abrasive layer therearound of abrasive particles of a first size, including a region having a second abrasive layer of abrasive layers of a second size sufficiently smaller than the first size, so as to be... Agent: Matthews Edwards LLC
- Abrasive disc construction: An improved abrasive disc for use with an angle grinder is disclosed. The grinder is of the type having a threaded spindle. The disc is of the type having: a central portion defining a threaded bore for receiving said spindle; and abrasive material surrounding the central portion. The improvement comprises:... Agent: Tarolli, Sundheim, Covell & Tummino L.L.P.
- System and method for cleaning stator slots: A system and method for cleaning receiver slots with hook-fits for stator blade ring segments. A first cleaning tool with an abrasive coating and sideward projection in the shape of the hook is slid through the slot using the hook-fit as a guide. A second cleaning tool with an abrasive... Agent: Ge Energy General Electric C/o Ernest G. Cusick06/17/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Substrate polishing apparatus: A substrate polishing apparatus is provided for preventing excessive polishing and insufficient polishing, and enabling a quantitative setting of an additional polishing time. The substrate polishing apparatus comprises a mechanism for polishing a substrate to be polished; a film thickness measuring device for measuring the thickness of a thin film... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Polishing apparatus and polishing method: A polishing apparatus polishing a surface of a substrate, such as a semiconductor substrate. The polishing apparatus including a substrate holding mechanism, a polishing table having a polishing surface, and a polishing surface temperature controller for controlling a temperature distribution of the polishing surface. The substrate holding mechanism and the... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Polishing head for the zonal machining of optical spectacle surfaces: A polishing head for spectacle surfaces with a basic body for attachment to a polishing spindle, with an elastic supporting part for a polishing film which is or can be attached, wherein the supporting part comprises a recess with a wall surface and a depth t, and the polishing film... Agent: Hudak, Shunk & Farine, Co., L.p.a.
- Tool for polishing and fine-grinding optically active surfaes in precision optics: A tool for polishing and fine-grinding optically active surfaces in precision optics has a main body which can be attached in a rotationally fixed manner to a tool spindle of a machining machine. A guide element is arranged concentrically in the main body and is mounted such that it can... Agent: Reising Ethington P.C.
- Interchangeable sanding system: An embodiment of the present invention is directed to a multi-purpose sanding system. The sanding system includes a motor, a drive mechanism in mechanical communication with the motor, and a plurality of interchangeable sanding devices. Each of the interchangeable sanding devices is interchangeably coupleable with the drive mechanism.... Agent: Greenberg Traurig, LLP
- Locking random orbital dual-action head assembly with centering: A removable head assembly for a combination rotary, including: a body; a rotatable element connected to the body and including an indentation or protrusion for fixing a pad assembly to the rotatable element; and a locking assembly including first and second elements. The body is connectable to a combination rotary... Agent: Simpson & Simpson, PLLC
- Polishing body and device for removing stain: A polishing body for removing stains is provided. The polishing body includes a fiber material or a fabric and a concave is formed in the polishing body to achieve the effects of slowly releasing polishing agent and effort-saving.... Agent: J C Patents
- Carrier ring for carrier head: A carrier head that has a base assembly, a retaining ring assembly, a carrier ring, and a flexible membrane is described. A carrier ring has an annular upper portion and an annular lower portion having a lower surface with a smaller inner diameter than the upper surface of the annular... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Abrasive article and method of making the same: An abrasive article and method of making same wherein the abrasive article comprises a mounting assembly and an abrasive attachment assembly wherein the first interlock member of the mounting assembly and the second interlock member of the abrasive attachment assembly are configured to align the central axis of the abrasive... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company06/10/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Process and apparatus for grinding tyres: A process and an apparatus for optimising tyres after vulcanization, in order to improve the dynamic behavior of the tyre itself. The process includes first of all the stages of measuring the curve of the radial force of the tyre, calculating the first harmonic of this radial force and identifying... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Endpoint detection system for wafer polishing: An wafer polishing pad assembly for use in CMP includes an optical sensor for sensing reflectivity of the wafer during polishing, and produces a corresponding signal, and transmits the signal from the rotating pad to a stationary portion of the assembly. The signal is transmitting off the pad through non-contact... Agent: Crockett & Crockett, P.C.
- Methods and apparatus for chemical-mechanical polishing utilizing low suspended solids polishing compositions: The present invention provides chemical-mechanical polishing (CMP) methods and apparatus suitable for polishing a substrate utilizing a low suspended solids slurry composition. The CMP methods of the invention comprise polishing a substrate with CMP slurry containing a low suspended solids level (e.g., about 0.01 percent by weight to about 1.0... Agent: Steven Weseman Associate General Counsel, I.p.
- Platen and adapter assemblies for facilitating silicon electrode polishing: A process is provided for polishing a silicon electrode utilizing a polishing turntable and a dual function electrode platen. The dual function electrode platen is secured to the polishing turntable and comprises a plurality of electrode mounts arranged to project from an electrode engaging face of the dual function electrode... Agent: Dinsmore & Shohl LLP Fifth Third Center
- Abrasive machining media containing thermoplastic polymer: The present invention incorporates at least one thermoplastic or elastomeric polymer in abrasive flow machining media either as the sole or as one of the polymeric constituents. The presence of thermoplastic polymer imparts a greater elastomer characteristic (elasticity, compression resistance, increased relaxation times) as contrasted with traditional media. Enhanced elastomeric... Agent: Kennametal Inc. Intellectual Property Department
- Double-side grinding apparatus for wafer and double-side grinding method: A double-side grinding apparatus is designed to be capable of minimizing thermal expansion of hydrostatic pad members and reducing nanotopography in performing wafer grinding. The double-side grinding apparatus is a double-side grinding apparatus for wafers that can simultaneously grind either surface of a wafer to be ground by pressing a... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Polishing apparatus: Provided is a polishing apparatus comprising a lower stool (12), a motor (18a) and a speed reducer (19a) for driving the lower stool, and a box (17) for covering at least the portion of the lower stool below the working action face. The polishing apparatus polishes a wafer by forcing... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Grinding holder in a machining device: The invention relates to a grinding holder (10) for connecting a rotary driven tool (20) to a device (30) for machining floor and road surfaces, comprising a first plate member (40) for detachable attachment of the tool (20), and a second plate member (50) for detachable attachment to the machining... Agent: Merchant & Gould PC
- Hand-held buffing apparatus: A hand-held buffing apparatus (1) having a cylindrical body (6) with a core (7) and an outer pad (8) that spins around a horizontal axis located between a substantially U-shaped frame (2). Upper handles (5) extend upward from the substantially U-shaped frame. The placement of the upper handles is directly... Agent: Edward M. Livingston, Pa
- Buffing pad centering system: In general, a Buffing Pad Centering System (“BPCS”) for centering a back plate having an edge and a front surface is described. In an example of an implementation of the BPCS, the BPCS may include a centering ring having a top boundary and a bottom boundary and a buffing pad... Agent: The Eclipse Group LLP
- Flex-arm devices and methods: Disclosed is a flex-arm device including a base, at least one support block attached to the base, the support block including a shaft aperture, a shaft engaged with the shaft aperture of the support block, and a flex-arm mount attached to the shaft. When the device is in an unlocked... Agent: Dinsmore & Shohl LLP
- Support disc for expendable polishing pad: A support disc (3) is described for expendable pad (4) for polishing machine (1), having a raised peripheral edge (12). Said disc (3) also provides with a self-centring lower central neck (7) suitable for being coupled with a central hole (8) of the pad (4).... Agent: J. Rodman Steele Novak Druce & Quigg LLP
- Retaining ring and articles for carrier head: A carrier head for chemical mechanical polishing that has a base, a mounting assembly connected to the base having a surface for contacting a substrate, and a retaining ring secured to the base. The retaining ring can include perfluoroalkoxy, polyetherketoneketone, polybenzimidazole, a semi-crystalline thermoplastic polyester, or a long molecular chain... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Brush module for a grinding brush: A brush module (6) for a rotating grinding brush, said brush module comprising: an elongate body part (7); at least one abrasive cloth (9) protruding from the body part (7); a plurality of bristles (8) extending from the body part (7) essentially in the same direction as the abrasive cloth... Agent: Dykema Gossett PLLC
- Abrasive pad releasably attachable to cleaning devices: An abrasive pad is adapted to be removably attachable to a device. The abrasive pad has one side being adapted for scrubbing and the other side has a water resistant adhesive attached thereto. A removable cover is releasably attached to the adhesive whereby the removable cover is adapted to be... Agent: Dowell & Dowell P.C.06/03/2010 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Eyeglass lens processing apparatus for processing periphery of eyeglass lens and eyelgass lens processing method: An eyeglass lens processing apparatus including a lens edge position detecting unit for obtaining edge positions, an edge corner processing tool for processing an edge corner of the lens, a correction data input unit for inputting correction data to avoid interference between an edge and a nose pad arm, wherein... Agent: Sughrue-265550
- Substrate polishing apparatus and method of polishing substrate using the same: Provided are a substrate polishing apparatus and a method of polishing a substrate using the same. The substrate polishing apparatus includes a substrate supporting member, a polishing unit, and a control unit. The substrate is seated on the rotatable substrate supporting member. The polishing unit includes a rotatable and swingable... Agent: Carter, Deluca, Farrell & Schmidt, LLP
- Weld gun tip dressing: A method for dressing a pair of weld gun tips on a weld gun controlled by a robot is disclosed. The method comprises the steps of: placing an alignment tool in a mounting head of a tip dresser tool, with the alignment tool including a central alignment bore having a... Agent: Macmillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC One Maritime Plaza
- Polishing apparatus and substrate processing apparatus: The present invention relates to a polishing apparatus for removing surface roughness produced at a peripheral portion of a substrate, or for removing a film formed on a peripheral portion of a substrate. The polishing apparatus includes a housing for forming a polishing chamber therein, a rotational table for holding... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Apparatus and method for polishing via driving abrasive grains mechanically and magnetically: Disclosed is a polishing apparatus including a shell, a magnetic controller, an axle, a pusher, a ring, posts, and a stirring element. The shell includes a roof, a floor and a wall between the roof and the floor. Abrasive solution is filled in the shell. The abrasive solution includes abrasive... Agent: Jackson Intellectual Property Group PLLC
- Abrasive for a pressure fluid jet in a jet cutter: An abrasive for a jet of fluid under pressure in a jet cutting machine, which obtains a high cutting speed and reduced operating cost for the machine, consists of ground quarry quartz granules.... Agent: Akerman Senterfitt
- Tool for machining stone or concrete floors: The invention relates to a machine and at least one tool (10) for machining floor and road surfaces. The tool comprises at least one rotatably mounted disc (20) driven during use, which disc (20) comprises at least one machining element (30) being attached at one end (30a) to the disc.... Agent: Merchant & Gould PC
- Riding apparatus for treating floor surfaces with a power cord handling swing arm: A swing arm for managing a power cord to an electric vehicle has a proximate arm member with a pivotable connection about a vertical axis for connection to the vehicle in proximity to a longitudinal center line of the vehicle. A distal arm member is pivotably connected about a pivot... Agent: Reising Ethington P.C.
- Arrangement in a mobile machine for screeding floor surfaces: The invention relates to an arrangement in a mobile machine for screeding floor surfaces. This comprises a housing with a planet disk (3), which is rotatably supported in the bottom of the said housing and driven by a drive motor (1). The planet disk carries a number of rotatably supported... Agent: Edwards Angell Palmer & Dodge LLP
- Carrier head with retaining ring and carrier ring: A carrier head that has a housing, a base assembly, a retaining ring, a carrier ring, and a flexible membrane is described. The base assembly is vertically movable relative to the housing. The retaining ring is connected to and vertically movable relative to the base assembly and has a lower... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.Previous industry: Foundation garments
Next industry: Butchering
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Abrading patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Abrading patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Abrading patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 1.77906 seconds