|Abrading patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 451 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
12/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Abrading December patent applications/inventions, industry category 12/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 12/31/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Polishing apparatus, polishing method, and processing apparatus: The present invention provides a polishing apparatus and a polishing method capable of calculating outside diameters of rolls of a polishing tape on a polishing-tape supply reel and a polishing-tape recovery reel and capable of calculating a remaining amount of the polishing tape and a consumption of the polishing tape... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Coated abrasive articles and methods of making and using the same: A coated abrasive article comprises a backing, optionally having at least one of a presize layer, a saturant, and a backsize layer thereon; and an abrasive layer adjacent and secured to the fabric backing. The abrasive layer may comprise a make layer, a size layer, and abrasive particles, or the... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Method of thinning wafer and support plate: A wafer can be thinned without occurrences of dimples. A support plate 1 has a number of through holes 10. A circuit forming surface of a wafer 2 is adhered to one surface of the support plate by an adhesive member 4, and a dimple prevention member 3 having a... Agent: Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, P.A.
- Abrasive waterjet machining and method to manufacture a curved rotor blade retention slot: A method of machining a blade retention slot with an abrasive water jet machining. A straight blade retention slot along an X-axis then a at least one side of the straight blade retention slot is abrasive water jet machined to generate a curved side of the blade retention slot defined... Agent: Carlson, Gaskey & Olds/pratt & Whitney
- Substrate supporting unit and single type substrate polishing apparatus using the same: Provided are a substrate supporting unit and a single type substrate polishing apparatus using the substrate supporting unit. During a polishing process, the bottom surface of a substrate is attached to the substrate supporting unit by vacuum suction, and during a post-cleaning process, the substrate is supported by the substrate... Agent: Carter, Deluca, Farrell & Schmidt, LLP
- Sandpaper with non-slip coating layer: A sheet of sandpaper includes a backing layer having opposed first and second major surfaces, an adhesive make coat on the first major surface, abrasive particles at least partially embedded in the make coat, thereby defining an abrasive surface, and a non-slip coating layer on the second major surface. Methods... Agent: 3m Innovative Properties Company
- Chemical mechanical planarization pad conditioner and method of forming: A CMP pad conditioner including a substrate having a transparency window represented by an average internal transmittance of not less than about 90% over a wavelength range extending from about 400 nm to about 500 nm along a path length extending through the substrate of not less than about 10... Agent: Larson Newman & Abel, LLP
- Diamond polishing disk and manufacturing method thereof: A diamond polishing disk and a manufacturing method thereof are described. The method includes the steps as follows. A plurality of diamond particles are disposed in an accommodation unit, and each diamond particle has at least one acute polishing end. Next, a guiding mold is supplied, in which the guiding... Agent: Morris Manning Martin LLP
- Abrasive sharpener having square abrasive rods: An abrasive sharpener having a body and an integral handle. The body possesses a pair of upper slots for receiving an edge to be sharpened. One of slot has a pair of crossed diamond abrasive rods having a square cross section generally along its length. The other slot includes a... Agent: Edward D. Gilhooly12/24/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Closed-loop control for effective pad conditioning: A method and apparatus for conditioning a polishing pad is provided. The conditioning element is held by a conditioning arm rotatably mounted to a base at a pivot point. An actuator pivots the arm about the pivot point. The conditioning element is urged against the surface of the polishing pad,... Agent: Patterson & Sheridan, LLP - - Appm/tx
- Improved grinder/polisher: An improved grinder/polisher includes a base having a bowl, a rotating drive plate and a drive plate drive that is adapted to support a platen. The grinder/polisher includes a head configured to support a specimen holder. The head has a first drive for rotational drive of the specimen holder and... Agent: Levenfeld Pearlstein, LLC (illinois Tool Works)
- Systems and pads for planarizing microelectronic workpieces and associated methods of use and manufacture: Planarizing systems and methods of planarizing microelectronic workpieces using mechanical and/or chemical-mechanical planarization are disclosed herein. In one embodiment, a planarizing system includes a platen having a support surface carrying a planarizing pad. The planarizing pad includes an optically transmissive window extending through the planarizing pad that forms a continuous... Agent: Perkins Coie LLP Patent-sea
- Polishing pad and polishing device: The present invention provides a polishing pad with a pressure sensor and the polishing apparatus thereof. The polishing pad is used in the polishing process of semiconductor and other work piece, which includes at least one substrate, at least one pressure sensor and at least one signal transmitting module. The... Agent: Sinorica, LLC
- Polishing systems: Described herein are polishing apparatus, polishing formulations, and polymeric substrates for use in polishing surfaces, and related methods. The apparatus, formulations, substrates, and methods may each be used in applications involving the polishing of metal and/or metal-containing surfaces such as semiconductor wafers. The apparatus, formulations, polymeric substrates, and related methods... Agent: Nexplanar Corporation
- Vented cutting head body for abrasive jet system: An abrasive waterjet assembly has a cutting head assembly with a venting system for controlling the flow of abrasive within a cutting head body. The venting system includes one or more vents for regulating the pressure within a cutting head body to minimize, limit, or substantially eliminate any abrasive from... Agent: Seed Intellectual Property Law Group PLLC
- Motor-driven machine tool: The invention relates to a motor-driven machine tool having a rotationally drivable tool, comprising a tool shaft, on the face of which a fastening device is provided for receiving and fastening the tool. The fastening device is detachably received on the tool shaft. An auxiliary tool for loosening the fastening... Agent: Michael J. Striker
- Grinding and honing fixture with clamping jaws: A blade holding jig arrangement for either grinding or honing a blade including a mounting bracket assembly with an elongate guide bar and a device for rigidly supporting the guide bar. A support arm can be pivotally mounted on the guide bar by means of a tubular support mounted on... Agent: Gifford, Krass, Sprinkle,anderson & Citkowski, P.c
- Polishing pad and the method of forming micro-structure thereof: This invention is related to a polishing pad, and more particularly a polishing pad with flexible micro-structure. The polishing pad comprises a connecting surface and a polishing surface. The connecting surface is used to secure on a polishing device. The polishing surface with flexible micro-structure is used to grind and... Agent: Sinorica, LLC12/17/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Method and apparatus for etching plural depths with a fluid jet: A fluid jet system is configured to etch a workpiece to a plurality of depths to produce an etched part corresponding to a computer image.... Agent: Graybeal Jackson LLP
- Planarization system: An embodiment of a planarization system for planarizing a substrate includes a planarizing surface and an encircling element formed to at least partially laterally enclose the substrate, wherein the planarizing system is configured to planarize the substrate with the substrate abutting the planarizing surface during a relative lateral movement between... Agent: Slater & Matsil LLP
- Self-bonded foamed abrasive articles and machining with such articles: A self-bonded foamed abrasive article and a method of machining using such an article. The machining method includes providing a workpiece having a worksurface and removing material from the worksurface by moving an abrasive relative to the worksurface, wherein the abrasive comprises a foamed abrasive body consisting of abrasive grains... Agent: Larson Newman & Abel, LLP
- Polishing composition for silicon wafer and polishing method of silicon wafer: The present invention provides a polishing composition used in a polishing process of a silicon wafer, which has an improved smoothness and is environment-friendly. The polishing composition for the silicon wafer of the present invention comprises a metal oxide, an alkaline substance and water, wherein the alkaline substance is guanidines.... Agent: Workman Nydegger 1000 Eagle Gate Tower
- Method for producing semiconductor wafer: A semiconductor wafer is produced by a method comprising a slicing step, a fixed grain bonded abrasive grinding step and a beveling step, in which the kerf loss is reduced and the flatness is improved.... Agent: Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto
- Method for producing semiconductor wafer: A semiconductor wafer is produced by a method comprising a slicing step of cutting out a thin disc-shaped semiconductor wafer from a crystalline ingot; and a fixed grain bonded abrasive grinding step of sandwiching the semiconductor wafer between a pair of upper and lower plates each having a pad of... Agent: Fitzpatrick Cella Harper & Scinto
- Device for restoring light permeability of motor vehicle headlight lenses: A device for restoring a light permeability of headlight lenses of motor vehicles has a holder, a working layer attached to the holder and adapted to clean and polish a surface of a headlight lense when the device is moved relative to the latter, and a sponge-like element located between... Agent: Ilya Zborovsky
- Entrainment air flow control and filtration devices: Devices and systems are provided, that entrain ambient air within a primary stream of pressurised air, for use in a variety of applications including aircraft, buildings and other stationary structures. The ambient air is drawn through an air treatment such a filter before entrainment within the primary stream. The combined... Agent: Calfee Halter & Griswold, LLP
- Motor-driven machine tool: A motor-driven machine tool with a drive shaft and a driven shaft on which the tool is received comprises an eccentric coupling device via which the rotational movement of the drive shaft is transmissible onto the driven shaft. A mass balancer shaft is provided for compensating vibrations. Said mass balancer... Agent: Michael J. Striker
- Power tool, in particular handheld power tool: A power tool includes a guard hood to be fixed on a tightening neck via a securing device thereof. The securing device has a securing part, which is to be tightened via an actuation element, and a detent component which is adjustable between a detent or locked position and a... Agent: Ronald E. Greigg Greigg & Greigg P.l.l.c.
- Flexible enclosures for maintenance operations: A containment assembly is described that includes a flexible enclosure and a panel attached to the flexible enclosure. The flexible enclosure includes a first opening that defines a periphery that is operable for attachment around a work area. The panel is attached to the enclosure about a periphery defined by... Agent: John S. Beulick (24691) Armstrong Teasdale LLP
- Grooved cmp pad: CMP pads having novel groove configurations are described. For example, described herein are CMP pads comprising primary grooves, secondary grooves, a groove pattern center, and an optional terminal groove. The CMP pads may be made from polyurethane or poly (urethane-urea), and the grooves produced therein may be made by a... Agent: Nexplanar Corporation12/10/2009 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
- Cmp pad identification and layer ratio modeling: The present invention relates to methods and apparatus for improving productivity of chemical mechanical polishing (CMP) processes and lowering operating costs of CMP systems. Embodiments of the present invention provide a method for improving the ratio of the layer thickness of composite polishing pads for improved removal rates. Embodiments of... Agent: Patterson & Sheridan, LLP - - Appm/tx
- Multiple window pad assembly: A method and apparatus for detecting and obtaining a metric indicative of a polishing process is described. The apparatus includes a polishing pad having an optically transparent region adapted to obtain polishing metric from at least one substrate from at least two distinct radial positions of the polishing pad. The... Agent: Patterson & Sheridan, LLP - - Appm/tx
- Device and method for improving accuracy of a high-pressure fluid jet apparatus: A calibration device provided for use with a high-pressure fluid jet apparatus includes a body configured to be coupled to the high-pressure fluid jet apparatus, and a light-emitting device positioned toward the first end of the body and configured to project light on a target element at a location substantially... Agent: Seed Intellectual Property Law Group PLLC
- Substrate processing apparatus, substrate processing method, substrate holding mechanism, and substrate holding method: An apparatus for processing a substrate is disclosed. The apparatus includes a polishing section configured to polish a substrate, a transfer mechanism configured to transfer the substrate, and a cleaning section configured to clean and dry the polished substrate. The cleaning section has plural cleaning lines for cleaning plural substrates.... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Single type substrate treating apparatus and method: Provided are a single type substrate treating apparatus and method. A polishing unit is disposed in a process chamber for polishing a substrate chemically and mechanically, and a cleaning unit is disposed in the same process chamber for cleaning the substrate. Therefore, according to the single substrate treating apparatus and... Agent: Charter Ip, LLC
- Method and a device for working the periphery of an ophthalmic lens for eyeglasses: A method of working the periphery of an ophthalmic lens (L), the periphery of the lens possessing an edge face (C) and the method including edging the edge face of the lens by machining with a first grindwheel (31) mounted to rotate about an axis of rotation (A4). According to... Agent: Young & Thompson
- Carrier for double-side polishing apparatus, double-side polishing apparatus using the same, and double-side polishing method: The present invention provides a carrier for double-side polishing apparatus which is set between upper and lower turn tables having polishing pads attached thereto and has a holding hole in which a semiconductor wafer sandwiched between the upper and lower turn tables is held at the time of polishing in... Agent: Oliff & Berridge
- Glass mold polishing method and structure: A glass mold polishing structure and method. The method includes providing a polishing tool comprising mounting plate, a chuck plate over and mechanically attached to the mounting plate, and a pad structure over and mechanically attached to the chuck plate. A retaining structure is attached the chuck plate. A glass... Agent: Schmeiser, Olsen & Watts
- Support plate, carrier device, releasing device, and releasing method: A support plate for supporting a wafer includes a plurality of through holes piercing the support plate in the thickness direction, and a belt-shaped or island-like flat portion on which the plurality of through holes are not formed.... Agent: Schwegman, Lundberg & Woessner, P.A.
- Truing apparatus of grinding wheel: A wheel truing apparatus adapted for use in a cylindrical grinding machine wherein a work head with a work spindle for support of a workpiece and a wheel head with a grinding wheel for grinding the workpiece are mounted on a bed for relative movement in a Z-axis direction parallel... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Fan-type grinding wheel: A fan-type grinding wheel comprises a rigid support plate and is provided with grinding elements. These grinding elements comprise a main portion forming a first working face and a bending portion forming a peripheral working face. Furthermore, they comprise an outer portion forming a second working face.... Agent: Browdy And Neimark, P.l.l.c. 624 Ninth Street, Nw12/03/2009 > 17 patent applications in 11 patent subcategories.
Previous industry: Foundation garments
Next industry: Butchering
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Abrading patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Abrading patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Abrading patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.11487 seconds