|Abrading patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 451 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
11/2009 | Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Abrading November recently filed with US Patent Office 11/09Below are recently published patent applications awaiting approval from the USPTO. Recent week's RSS XML file available below.
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 11/26/2009 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories.
- Tire grinding method and grinding device: In a grinding device, first, an eddy-current-sensor detects a distance from the eddy-current-sensor to an outer peripheral surface of a belt layer while a tire to be retreaded held by a pair of half rims is caused to rotate. Thus, an eccentricity amount and an eccentricity direction of the tire... Agent: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
- Grindstone contact sensing method and its device, and honing method and honing machine: A grindstone contact sensing technology capable of sensing the contact position of the honing grindstone with the inner circumference of the work at high precision. A servo motor for driving the spindle rotation, and a servo motor for driving the depth of cut are provided and used respectively as spindle... Agent: Cheng Law Group, PLLC
- Chemical mechanical polishing aqueous dispersion, chemical mechanical polishing method, and chemical mechanical polishing aqueous dispersion preparation kit: A chemical mechanical polishing aqueous dispersion includes: (A) an amino acid, (B) abrasive grains, (C) a surfactant, (D) an oxidizing agent, and (E) ammonia, the ratio (WA/WD) of the content (WA) of the amino acid to the content (WD) of the oxidizing agent being 1.5 to 6.0, and the ratio... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Reclamation method of semiconductor wafer: Chamfer correction is performed to a chamfered portion at least on a front side of a silicon wafer after an incoming inspection. Thereby, a thickness of the chamfered portion on the front side of the wafer is restored, and thus the number of reclamation cycles of the silicon wafer can... Agent: Greenblum & Bernstein, P.L.C
- Arrangement for grinding and a method thereof: T An improved grinding arrangement for grinding a required profile in a body is provided. The arrangement includes a body having at least one channel extending into the body and a grinding wheel adapted to grind the required profile in the side of the channel. In the setup the grinding... Agent: Siemens Corporation Intellectual Property Department
- Polishing head and polishing apparatus: The present invention is a polishing head provided with an annular rigid ring, a rubber film bonded to the rigid ring with a uniform tension, a mid plate joined to the rigid ring and forming a space portion together with the rubber film and the rigid ring, and an annular... Agent: Oliff & Berridge, PLC
- Substrate polishing apparatus and method: A substrate polishing apparatus includes a substrate holding mechanism having a head for holding a substrate to be polished, and a polishing mechanism including a polishing table with a polishing pad mounted thereon. The substrate held by the head is pressed against the polishing pad on the polishing table to... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.11/19/2009 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories.
- Method and apparatus for chemical-mechanical polishing: In accordance with at least one example embodiment, a method of chemical-mechanical polishing includes re-polishing a polished layer on a wafer based on a measured thickness of the polished layer. In accordance with at least one example embodiment, an apparatus for chemical-mechanical polishing may include a thickness measuring unit configured... Agent: Harness, Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Substrate for information recording media and manufacturing method thereof, information recording medium, and starting material glass plate: A substrate for use as a disk substrate in a hard disk drive or the like, an information recording medium such as a magnetic disk, and a starting material glass plate which is a starting material of the substrate for information recording media. The forming conditions of the starting material... Agent: Frishauf, Holtz, Goodman & Chick, P.C.
- Method for sizing sintered metal: A method for producing a mechanical part comprising sizing a sintered metal unit with application of a lubricating oil composition containing (A) a lubricating base oil having a kinematic viscosity of 0.5 to 150 mm2/s at 40° C., and compounded therein (B) as an extreme-pressure and rust preventing agent, a... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Control-cage, a centrifugal shot-blasting device, and a centrifugal shot-blasting device for throwing abrasive grains: This control-cage is used for a centrifugal shot-blasting device that rotates an impeller having a plurality of blades at high speed, and that throws shot-blasting media at an object to be processed through the opening of the control-cage by means of the blades. The control-cage is cylindrically shaped and is... Agent: Finnegan, Henderson, Farabow, Garrett & Dunner LLP
- Cutting wheel for power tools: A cut-off wheel for machine tools, in particular for handheld power grinders, has a blade body (8), on the outer edge of which at least two cutting segments (9) are mounted. Seen in the circumferential direction, the outer edge of the blade body is subdivided into identical segment receiving portions... Agent: Michael J. Striker11/12/2009 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories.
11/05/2009 > 7 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories.
- Endpoint detection in chemical mechanical polishing using multiple spectra: A computer implemented method includes obtaining at least one current spectrum with an in-situ optical monitoring system, comparing the current spectrum to a plurality of different reference spectra, and determining based on the comparing whether a polishing endpoint has been achieved for the substrate having the outermost layer undergoing polishing.... Agent: Fish & Richardson P.C.
- Neck portion grinding apparatus, grinding device employed in the neck portion grinding apparatus, and neck portion grinding process: A neck portion grinding apparatus and method is designed to reduce working man-hours and to improve processing accuracy with respect to a processing of a workpiece. The neck portion grinding apparatus includes a grinding device having a disc-like grinding wheel and a wheel rotating device for rotating the grinding wheel,... Agent: Muramatsu & Associated
- System and method for optical endpoint detection during cmp by using an across-substrate signal: In a polishing process, the characteristics of the removal process may be monitored at different lateral positions to identify the clearance of the various device regions with a high degree of reliability. Consequently, upon forming sophisticated metallization structures, undue over-polishing may be avoided while at the same time providing reduced... Agent: Williams, Morgan & Amerson
- Optical device polishing: Embodiments described herein provide methods for manufacturing an optical device having shaped sidewalls. A substrate material can be shaped to form a substrate portion of an optical device comprising an exit face and sidewalls positioned and shaped to reflect light to the exit face to allow light to escape the... Agent: SprinkleIPLaw Group
- Method for producing glass substrate for magnetic disk: In the production of a glass substrate for magnetic disk, the present invention provides a method for producing a glass substrate for magnetic disk including a step of polishing a main surface of a circular glass substrate using a polishing pad made of a foamed resin while feeding a polishing... Agent: Oblon, Spivak, Mcclelland Maier & Neustadt, L.L.P.
- Method of manufacturing ferrule assemblies: A method of manufacturing a ferrule assembly. The method including first and second polishing operations. The first polishing operation including polishing only the end face of a ferrule of an assembly. The second polishing operation including polishing only the optical fiber of the assembly.... Agent: Merchant & Gould PC
- Wafer polishing device and method: Disclosed herein is a wafer polishing device including: an abrasive member driving device adapted to run a belt-like abrasive member in a direction crossing an outer circumferential end-edge of a wafer which is a wafer to be polished while bringing a belt-like abrasive member into contact with outer circumferential end-edge... Agent: Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP
- Brake disk braking surface processing device: The present invention provides enhancement of processing accuracy of a braking surface of a brake disk. A brake disk braking surface processing device 1 includes a rotation driving device 11 that rotates a brake disk 2, a processing section 12 that processes braking surfaces 4 and 5 of the brake... Agent: Wenderoth, Lind & Ponack, L.L.P.
- Apparatus and method for polishing semi-conductor dice: Hands free removal of layers of material simultaneously from a number of dies is accomplished by temporarily positioning a plurality of die holding devices into different segmented open areas of a template mounted over the grinding surface. In one embodiment, frictional force imparted to each holding device by the grinding... Agent: Qualcomm Incorporated
- Automatic rotation knife sharpener: The present invention is directed to an automatic rotation knife sharpener where the crossed sharpening rods are automatically rotated each time a knife is passed down and through the sharpener. The rotation is derived through the means of a spring steel actuator mechanism making contact with the cogwheels of the... Agent: Richard D. Clarke Law Office Of Richard D. Clarke
- Power tool having an electronically commutated motor and double insulation: A power tool has a housing a housing having an electronically commutated motor disposed therein. The motor has a rotor and a stator. The rotor has permanent magnets. The stator has a lamination stack and windings wound therein. Features are provided to provide double insulation.... Agent: Harness Dickey & Pierce, P.L.C
- Polishing pad conditioner: The invention provides a polishing pad conditioner that enables stabilization of brazing metal melting point, minimization of abrasive grain detachment by uniformizing and stabilizing abrasive grain brazing condition, and enhancement of flatness by minimizing thermal deformation of the metal support. The polishing pad conditioner is fabricated by brazing multiple abrasive... Agent: Kenyon & Kenyon LLPPrevious industry: Foundation garments
Next industry: Butchering
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Abrading patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Abrading patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Abrading patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.13551 seconds