|Prime-mover dynamo plants patents - Monitor Patents|
USPTO Class 290 | Browse by Industry: Previous - Next | All
Recent | 15: May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 14: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 13: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 12: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | July | June | May | April | Mar | Feb | Jan | 11: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | 10: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jul | Jun | May | Apr | Mar | Feb | Jan | | 09: Dec | Nov | Oct | Sep | Aug | Jl | Jn | May | Apr | Mar | Fb | Jn | | 2008 | 2007 |
Listing for abstract view: USPTO application #, Title, Abstract excerpt,Patent Agent. Listing format for list view: USPTO National Class full category number, title of the patent application. 06/11/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
06/04/2015 > patent applications in patent subcategories.
05/28/2015 > 11 patent applications in 7 patent subcategories.
- Induction generator: An induction generator is disclosed. When a magnetic field of a magnet acts upon a magnetic permeability material of non magnetism, the magnetic permeability material is magnetized to produce opposite poles, causing the magnetic permeability material and the magnet to attract each other and to generate a magnetic attractive force.... Agent: Shun-fu Technology Corp.
- Wave power generator: A wave power generator comprises a buoyant casing (500) intended to float in a body of water. An electric machine (103) located within the casing has an armature and a field source, the electric machine having a fixed part coupled to the casing and a moving part. A counterweight assembly... Agent:
- Hybrid converter and wind power generating system: The present invention discloses a hybrid converter and a wind power generating system, the hybrid converter comprising a voltage source converter, a line commutated converter and a line commutated converter, a positive DC terminal of the voltage source converter is connected to a negative DC terminal of the line commutated... Agent:
- Power generation system: Electric power obtained by wind power generation is used effectively. A power generation system in an embodiment includes: a wind power generation apparatus; a solar thermal power generation apparatus; and an electrothermal converting unit. The solar thermal power generation apparatus includes: a heater heating a heating medium by solar heat;... Agent: Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba
- System and method for operating a power generation system within a power storage/discharge mode or a dynamic brake mode: In one aspect, a system for operating a power generation system within a battery storage/discharge mode or a dynamic brake mode may generally include a power convertor having a DC link, a switching module coupled to the DC link and a selector switch configured to selectively couple the switching module... Agent: General Electric Company
- Wind turbine control and monitoring method using a wind speed estimation based on a lidar sensor: The invention is a method for controlling and/or monitoring a wind turbine 1 equipped with a LIDAR sensor 2. Control and/or monitoring provides an estimation of the wind speed at the rotor obtained an estimator and a LIDAR sensor 2. The estimator of the wind speed at the rotor is... Agent:
- Method and system for alternator thermal protection: A system (for controlling cooling of an alternator) comprises a control system, an alternator, and a blower fan, the alternator having a stator and a rotor. The control system is adapted to estimate one or more temperatures of the stator and/or rotor of the alternator using a thermal model. The... Agent: General Electric Company
- Device for generating electrical energy by means of an orc-circular flow: The present invention relates to a device for performing an ORC-process, comprising a first circular flow (16) in which a first process fluid (18) is conducted, having an evaporator (14) for evaporating the first process fluid (18), an expansion machine (22) located downstream of the evaporator (14) for expanding the... Agent: Saxess Holding Gmbh
- Energy generating apparatus for gas or liquid flowing conditions: An in-line energy generating system for a fluid passing there through where the system has a tubular turbine having an internal bore that includes at least one helical groove defined by an indented portion and a raised portion, whereby the kinetic energy of the fluid flowing through the helical groove... Agent:
- Linear faraday induction generator for the generation of electrical power from ocean wave kinetic energy and arrangements thereof: A spring suspension system includes a top spring assembly connected to a top end of a stator and a top end of a cable and a bottom spring assembly connected to a bottom end of the stator and a bottom end of the cable. The top spring assembly includes a... Agent:
- Ocean current power generating apparatus using dual-duct with boundary layer control effect: An ocean current power generating apparatus using dual-duct with boundary layer control effect is provided. The ocean current power generating apparatus with dual-duct includes at least one power generating unit. The power generating unit includes a turbine, an inner duct and an outer duct. The turbine has a shaft box.... Agent: National Taiwan Ocean University05/21/2015 > 8 patent applications in 6 patent subcategories.
- Electric generator: Electric generator comprising a plurality of symmetrical articulated arms that act as a lever on plunger/piston assemblies to pressurize a fluid used to drive a turbine.... Agent:
- Electric generator: An electric generator includes a wheel coupled to an axle of a vehicle which includes battery. A rotator is fixedly mounted to the wheel and includes a series of magnets positioned so that the north pole of one magnet abuts the south pole of an adjacent magnet. A stator is... Agent:
- Method of operating a wind park: A method of operating a wind park having a plurality of wind turbines is provided. The method includes determining a grid condition indicator indicative of the condition of a grid into which the wind park feeds; determining a first maximum power value of the wind park on the basis of... Agent: Siemens Aktiengesellschaft
- Wind power plant frequency control: The present invention relates to a method of operating a wind power plant, with at least one wind turbine generator connected to an electrical grid, wherein the method comprises the steps of monitoring a frequency parameter and comparing it with a frequency set point, as to select a low or... Agent:
- Wind-power-plant control upon low-voltage grid faults: A wind power plant connected to an electric grid. A central plant controller is configured to carry out a method of controlling an electric output of the wind power plant in the event of a transient low-voltage fault of the electric grid. The central plant controller is configured, after a... Agent: Vestas Wind Systems A/s
- Air powered electricity generating system: A pneumatic turbine system generates electricity utilizing electrical energy input to produce a constant flow of air that is compressed into pneumatic energy which is transformed into mechanical energy to produce electrical energy so that overall energy output resulting from the combined forces of wind, pneumatic, electrical, and mechanical energy... Agent:
- Water flow generator: To efficiently convert energy of the flowing water which flows through a marine area to electric power, a water flow generator integrally includes a power generation tower, a twin float, belts, a center piston, side pistons, and a crank ship. Water flow resistance of stop plates in the center piston... Agent:
- Power generating windbags and waterbags: A method of using a bagged power generation system comprising windbags and water-bags for harnessing wind and water power to produce electricity to meet the escalating energy needs of mankind. Windbags integrated with aerodynamically shaped inflatable bodies filled with lighter-than-air gas: HAV, UAV, airplanes; enabling the apparatus to attain high... Agent:Previous industry: Knots and knot tying
Next industry: Track sanders
RSS FEED for 20150611:
Integrate FreshPatents.com into your RSS reader/aggregator or website to track weekly updates.
For more info, read this article.
Thank you for viewing Prime-mover dynamo plants patents on the FreshPatents.com website. These are patent applications which have been filed in the United States. There are a variety ways to browse Prime-mover dynamo plants patent applications on our website including browsing by date, agent, inventor, and industry. If you are interested in receiving occasional emails regarding Prime-mover dynamo plants patents we recommend signing up for free keyword monitoring by email.
Advertise on FreshPatents.com - Rates & Info
FreshPatents.com Support - Terms & Conditions
Results in 0.06056 seconds